♫ ♪ Alexandra Stojack Fan Thread ♪♫

Spurrious

6 hours ago, echoap said:

I think it's time to face it 😔

Yeah....once it's 100% confirmed I suppose I'll get istersay to delete the thread.  If she's not a contestant it doesn't belong here. 😢

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Yeah....once it's 100% confirmed I suppose I'll get istersay to delete the thread.  If she's not a contestant it doesn't belong here. 😢

As far as I know and as long as the artist is related to the show (which is the case here), keeping the fan thread alive is up to you. (Source: I run the Isabel Dumas fan thread :haha:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, Lexi didn’t turn a chair, but I’m still so, so proud of her! 🤍 She showcased her amazing talent and story to the world! I am so excited to see where she goes from here, whether it is S22 of the Voice or a record deal (or whatever else comes up.) This is just the beginning of her legendary music career! 🤩

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, Lexi didn’t turn a chair, but I’m still so, so proud of her! 🤍 She showcased her amazing talent and story to the world! I am so excited to see where she goes from here, whether it is S22 of the Voice or a record deal (or whatever else comes up.) This is just the beginning of her legendary music career! 🤩

same! I'm so excited to continue to watch her covers and new music, and if she decides to come back you BET imma root hard for this queen. 🥰

• Like 1

Ignore the nerves for a second and focus on her voice. She has the tone and her vocal choices were stellar. It’s just the nerves that got in the way of the execution. She’s very talented and I’m so excited to see her grow and develop her artistry. 

• Like 1

I thought she did fantastic! For some reason I didn't feel any nerves? I dunno why lol and my dad said she was the best of the night tonight and said if we were coaches she would be a four chair turn. She did seem confident to me with a tiny bit of pitch issues but it was unnoticeable so I ignored it. Loved the song choice for her as well. Great job. I felt that.

• Like 1