♫ ♪ Alexandra Stojack Fan Thread ♪♫

Spurrious

6 hours ago, David68 said:

Add me!

Added.  Welcome! 💐

6 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Holy crap, the indie girls are like on steroids recently she's so good ! Add me please !

Hope she's on Ariana's team, or even John's.

Added.  Welcome   💐

4 hours ago, echoap said:

I don't wanna miss the fun! Add me please! :cha-ching:

I thought you were the "fun"?   Added.  Welcome 💐

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Right...but my 🔮 says...since it's so obvious someone with her chops is still on the show....she has been getting pro level vocal lessons courtesy of the much hated TPTB.  So, at least TPTB has that going for them.  🤣

#FreeBritney

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t like those odds 😬 Too risky… 

Only if you’re betting with real money. A couple seasons ago, I made a fan thread for someone who didn’t make it on. She didn’t, but I lost nothing. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Only if you’re betting with real money. A couple seasons ago, I made a fan thread for someone who didn’t make it on. She didn’t, but I lost nothing. 

True, it will still be fun to follow Lexi’s career, even if she doesn’t make it on. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

@Spurrious has a pretty decent track record when it comes to contestants/fan threads (Julia, Lauren, Maelyn) so add me.

Wow....That is so kind!  Added!  💐❤️

Proud of all three and Emily Luther's too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve looked all over for live performance videos, and have come up empty. I did find this photo of her singing in front a live audience, so it will have to do for now. As far as a I can tell, the audience was impressed. :P

jge2RSK.png

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve looked all over for live performance videos, and have come up empty. I did find this photo of her singing in front a live audience, so it will have to do for now. As far as a I can tell, the audience was impressed. :P

jge2RSK.png

We’ll roll with it… 🤪 She got all four chairs to turn around after all. :giggle:

• Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 7:49 PM, Spurrious said:
Lexi Stojack

47689671_2268554190058896_3758620039946600252_n.thumb.jpg.d1d8d0868f0a65f3da32afcc528a04a4.jpg

Check out Lexi on Tic ToK

Fan List:
Spurrious
TeamAudra

Angeles

Bk1234

istersay

jamescasaki

IAN27TAY

jarmon

David68

AliXRose

echoap

VintageVoice

jus.willy

Add me plz

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Does she sing in any of the stories in her “Music :)” highlight on IG? 

Naw...not really.  That story is about when she was selected from an IG clip she submitted to KISS 107 Cincinnati to open for a show the station sponsored.  You can see the audience going crazy after a performance and maybe two notes of her next song. 

3 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Lololol I didn’t know this existeddds. LOL I find a lot when I’m not focusing on Jershika/Wendy and POV Lady🤣🤦🏾‍♂️ 

A D D M E 

Added.  Welcome! 💐

1 hour ago, BigMac454 said:

Add me plz

Added.  Welcome! 💐

• Thanks 1

Just now, Spurrious said:

Naw...not really.  That story is about when she was selected from an IG clip she submitted to KISS 107 Cincinnati to open for a show the station sponsored.  You can see the audience going crazy after a performance and maybe two notes of her next song. 

Aww, that’s unfortunate :( Maybe she’ll be like Cami and post a live singing compilation video upon request? :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Aww, that’s unfortunate :( Maybe she’ll be like Cami and post a live singing compilation video upon request? :w00tbounce:

Maybe....but she seems to almost tryin' to hide from everyone.  Cat's outa' da bag Lexi...give it up!  ☺️

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Maybe....but she seems to almost tryin' to hide from everyone.  Cat's outa' da bag Lexi...give it up!  ☺️

TESTING: Lexi, if you’re reading, post a picture of yourself in my favorite color outfit. :P💙

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2021 at 7:49 PM, Spurrious said:
Lexi Stojack

47689671_2268554190058896_3758620039946600252_n.thumb.jpg.d1d8d0868f0a65f3da32afcc528a04a4.jpg

Check out Lexi on Tic ToK

Fan List:
Spurrious
TeamAudra

Angeles

Bk1234

istersay

jamescasaki

IAN27TAY

jarmon

David68

AliXRose