♫ ♪ Alexandra Stojack Fan Thread ♪♫

Spurrious

Just now, Spurrious said:

So the newest pic that says "California" is more of the broad mis-imformation camping?   😜

Maybe she’s on her way to the airport. The tapings are in two weeks, so it has to be soon, if she’s in. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

This lady is playing with my nerves, I hope some battle sources identify her whether she likes it or not 🙃

I get what you're saying but to be fair... she is doing what she was instructed to do. 

IF she's actually in... maybe TPTB will treat her fairly for following the rules.  Oh... never mind.... of course they won't.   🙄

• Like 1

If Alexandra is in, I’m still hoping she’s Team Legend over Team Ari (in part because I don’t want to risk her getting paired with my faves on Ari’s team and in part bc I’m still searching for someone to stan on Team Legend) but signs seem to be pointing towards Ari’s team, which I can’t say I’d be upset about.

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If Alexandra is in, I’m still hoping she’s Team Legend over Team Ari (in part because I don’t want to risk her getting paired with my faves on Ari’s team and in part bc I’m still searching for someone to stan on Team Legend) but signs seem to be pointing towards Ari’s team, which I can’t say I’d be upset about.

Well we assumed Team Ari but since she's giving us NOTHING she could've possibly flown to LA way before and we just didn't know about it.

16 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Not 100% percent confirmation, but I have a feeling she is on Team Ari & is partnered with Katherine Ann Mohler (R.I.P me). 

Nah too much negativity, only good vibes please 🙃 #denial

29 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

she can give Ari her first win and go on tour with her and become famous 😩

Sounds wonderful to me

• Like 1