𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐨'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 🎙️

sydneysam

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

So great getting to see Jeremy on Live with many contestants (Holly, Hailey Mia, Keliah), and see him respond to the comments on the Live

Marco too. I love this cast so much. Jeremy’s lives are the best! 🙂 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Marco too. I love this cast so much. Jeremy’s lives are the best! 🙂 

Yeah they are. He had so many contestants there.

Seeing Jeremy and Hailey together made me dread the Team Kelly playoffs. Thank goodness we have some time before that happens

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, that’s going to be brutal. 🥲

Can you please remove the spoiler part of the post or tag it because I forgot about my policy of keeping spoilers out of the threads for a second

Edited by Cookie73
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

So great getting to see Jeremy on Live with many contestants (Holly, Hailey Mia, Keliah), and see him respond to the comments on the Live

I forgot about Camryn- she came on as well. 

I love how he interacts with the younger contestants. He’s so sweet and genuine. 

Just now, sydneysam said:

I hate it how I missed it- 💀

His live are the best , and I am telling his live previous to this one was outstanding the way he sang was incredible, I am telling you if he sings in the battles ,KO , and in the lives the same way he sang in his previous live video , then him beating Jershika and him making it past the KO is no surprise,  he will be a SERIOUS threat to all the artist in the top 20 regardless if they are on team KC or any other team .

28 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Can you remember which song it is?

YEBBA My Mind  , his performance of it was so emotional and vocally incredible, I was literally tearing up. He even sang the beginning of Rocketman and he sang Turning tables by Adele, which were all amazing renditions

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Jeremy making me cry for the 2nd time around this season- 🥲 bless this guy's heart. He seems so passionate with this whole thing (and he's SO kind)

He reminds me of Corey's storytelling abilities personality this season. Not the voice though because Jeremy has a smoother tone, while Corey has kind of an edgy one. Hopefully, Kelly will also fall in love with him as much as she did with Corey last season 🤞

• Like 1