𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝ðē 𝐌ðĻ𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 ð“ðĄðŦ𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

50 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU5zkGpgypE/?utm_medium=copy_link
5058-FFAE-3-A49-4953-B68-A-A46-F4-E92-D4

8-DB2-E545-5-AA3-4-A1-E-A8-D8-57471451-A

The queen delivered my favorite audition of the season and I definitely think she could deliver my favorite battle of the season. :wub: It doesn’t look like we’ll be seeing her battle this week, but that’s ok - they’re saving the best for last. ;)  

I could honestly see her and Manny being the overall battle rounds closer, tbh, if they want to play the “who will Ariana steal???” card for all it’s worth. 

Side note - it’s been three weeks and I’m still not over those sleeves in her blinds outfit, dramatic sleeve moments (and Wendy of course) for the win.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I could honestly see her and Manny being the overall battle rounds closer, tbh, if they want to play the “who will Ariana steal???” card for all it’s worth. 

Side note - it’s been three weeks and I’m still not over those sleeves in her blinds outfit, dramatic sleeve moments (and Wendy of course) for the win.

Same, that’s what I’m starting to think. 

Yes, everything about that blind audition was iconic. 😌ðŸĪĐ

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU5zkGpgypE/?utm_medium=copy_link
5058-FFAE-3-A49-4953-B68-A-A46-F4-E92-D4

8-DB2-E545-5-AA3-4-A1-E-A8-D8-57471451-A

The queen delivered my favorite audition of the season and I definitely think she could deliver my favorite battle of the season. :wub: It doesn’t look like we’ll be seeing her battle this week, but that’s ok - they’re saving the best for last. ;)  

still not over how badass she looks in that outfit.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, Bk1234 said:

ndy Moten Collaborated With Singers Like Julio Iglesias Before Joining 'The Voice'" ðŸĪĐ

https://www.distractify.com/p/wendy-moten-the-voice

wendy-moten-1-1632235628732.jpg

"Season 21 of The Voice kicked off on Monday, Sept. 20, 2021, with a brand new episode introducing viewers to talented artists like Girl Named Tom, a sibling trio from Pettisville, Ohio; Peedy Chavis, an Elvis Presley superfan from Lawrenceville, Ga.; and Wendy Moten, a Memphis native who counts legends like Julio Iglesias among her collaborators. So, what's there to know about Wendy?"

I added two articles to the OP. Wendy posted them to her Instagram story earlier today. ;) Here's the first one. ^

On 7/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, Bk1234 said:

ðŸĪ Â "'The Voice': Blake Shelton Says Wendy Moten's 4-Chair Turn Is a 'Top 3 Blind Audition of All Time'" ðŸĪĐ

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-blake-shelton-says-wendy-motens-4-chair-turn-is-a-top-3-blind-audition-of-all-time-172547

Screen%20Shot%202021-09-20%20at%207.19.15%20PM.png?h=6754aaee&itok=-Du28xTn

"Blake Shelton has been a coach on The Voice for each of the show's 21 seasons. So when he says someone has performed a 'Top 3 Blind Audition of All Time,' you know he means it!

Wendy Moten, a 55-year-old performer from Nashville, Tennessee, closed out the first night of auditions on Monday with a powerful rendition of The Beatles' 'We Can Work It Out,' and left the coaches speechless as they squared off to land her on their teams. (Especially John Legend, who got blocked by Blake!)"

Here's another addition to the OP - we love that quote from Blake. :wub:

52 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I am gonna be so sad if Wendy doesn’t get to perform Whitney, preferably I will always love you or I have nothing , maybe she might get the chance to do both which if that happens I’ll cry tears of joy .

I don't want her to do "I Have Nothing". It's way too overdone and the other Whitney songs have more moment potential.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

When was I have nothing last been covered

Season 13 with Davon Fleming was the last I could find, but while it’s been a bit I’d be mentally comparing it to Tessanne’s version the entire time (and neither Wendy nor Tessanne deserves that because both are queens in their own rights)

I Will Always Love You or The Greatest Love of All would both be killer though (especially the former since it’s a Dolly Parton song originally so it’s a subtle nod to Wendy’s country work as well even if she does the Whitney version)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mohammad said:

I am gonna be so sad if Wendy doesn’t get to perform Whitney, preferably I will always love you or I have nothing , maybe she might get the chance to do both which if that happens I’ll cry tears of joy .

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I don't want her to do "I Have Nothing". It's way too overdone and the other Whitney songs have more moment potential.

Yes, I NEED her to do Whitney. I do agree with FloorWax though, years of watching Idol has caused be to grow tired of IHN :haha:

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Season 13 with Davon Fleming was the last I could find, but while it’s been a bit I’d be mentally comparing it to Tessanne’s version the entire time (and neither Wendy nor Tessanne deserves that because both are queens in their own rights)

I Will Always Love You or The Greatest Love of All would both be killer though (especially the former since it’s a Dolly Parton song originally so it’s a subtle nod to Wendy’s country work as well even if she does the Whitney version)

That too. 

Yeah, that’s why I love IWALY for her. It’s symbolic of her artistry, in a way.

• Like 2