π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

RTV

She was phenomenal, I gave her performance a 10/10 , it was a master-class vocal performance. The vocal technique, vocal control ,and the agility. The way she literally sustains those high notes and literally sings in her upper -belts, and the sudden high notes that are so seem less. The best vocal performance of the night . GNT and Wendy were definitely the true standouts . GNT gave my personal fave performance of the night and Wendy gave the best vocal performance night .

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Ugh yes, we NEED a ballad from her!!! 🀞

We will definitely get one from her later in the show. She will need to sing some ballads in order to make finale. She’s one of those singers with a great audition, but will clearly top that

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

She was phenomenal, I gave her performance a 10/10 , it was a master-class vocal performance. The vocal technique, vocal control ,and the agility. The way she literally sustains those high notes and literally sings in her upper -belts, and the sudden high notes that are so seem less. The best vocal performance of the night . GNT and Wendy were definitely the true standouts . GNT gave my personal fave performance of the night and Wendy gave the best vocal performance night .

Yes to all of this! Her and GNT were my Top 2 of the night, so I’m pretty much in agreement there. ;)Β 

…and as soon as I’m home, I’m gonna get on setting up my Voice-specific IG account (I forgot to do that this weekend even though it was on my to do list, but I’m getting overloaded with artists from previous seasons in my personal follow list - Wendy’s going to be one of my first I follow, though, Queen deserves it ❀️)

Β 

All hail #WENDYNATION, y’all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

…and as soon as I’m home, I’m gonna get on setting up my Voice-specific IG account (I forgot to do that this weekend even though it was on my to do list, but I’m getting overloaded with artists from previous seasons in my personal follow list - Wendy’s going to be one of my first I follow, though, Queen deserves it ❀️)

Β 

All hail #WENDYNATION, y’all.

Good choice. :wub:

4 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The queen herself. Her audition was IT. I literally have no words to describe this icon. Black excellence and female POWER. Can't wait to continue to see her demolish the season🀩  

YES TO ALL OF THIS!!! I still have her audition on repeat just so I can re-live those high notes! 🀩

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s her bio from the Voice app. Obviously, it doesn’t cover all of her achievements. πŸ˜…

Well yeah, if they listed everything she’s accomplished and everyone of note she’s collaborated with/worked for, they’d need at least three pages vs. everyone else’s smaller blurbs πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Also, very interesting they make no mention of Vince Gill/Faith Hill/Martina McBride/any other country names she’s worked with…

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Well yeah, if they listed everything she’s accomplished and everyone of note she’s collaborated with/worked for, they’d need at least three pages vs. everyone else’s smaller blurbs πŸ€ͺ

Β 

Also, very interesting they make no mention of Vince Gill/Faith Hill/Martina McBride/any other country names she’s worked with…

That’s the first thing I noticed.Β 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, they didn’t mention any of her country music accomplishments in the bio. πŸ₯²

Β 

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s the first thing I noticed.Β 

πŸ‘€Β