𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

Wendy KILLED that!  Omg that was amazing! The beginning of the performance sounded great, then middle, then end. The runs was everything and their harmonies was everything I could ever ask for. She took all my wigs, hats, shoes, closets, notebooks, my reading books, my whole house and my whole family. I believe Wendy will be in the finale. Just cancel the show and hand her the trophy already. Manny sounded great too but I think she ate him alive throughout as well haha. I was screaming in joy. Also that song choice? Yes please! I loved the song choice for both of them but Wendy the most. It was just perfect. Best battle I have ever heard in my entire life. I'd give the win to Wendy and hope Manny gets stolen. He deserves another shot. I showed this leak to my family to see what they thought about the battle. 

• Like 2

Wendy truly is a world class singer, not that we had any doubts! She truly knew how to take a journey through that song and her vocals built up in such a beautiful way. I know people haven’t been huge fans of her first two songs, but these were the two rounds where song choice matters the least and she still extremely nailed both songs. 

I wonder what it must feel like to know that as soon as you open your mouth, everyone has no choice but to bow down to you 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

There it is, Wendy‘s battle has been leaked

She again showed how great of a vocalist she is and I’m expecting her to go really far

Yes, those high notes were insane. She exceeded my expectations with each note! 😳

11 hours ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Killed it.

Yep. :wub:

10 hours ago, Persy said:

Wendy KILLED that!  Omg that was amazing! The beginning of the performance sounded great, then middle, then end. The runs was everything and their harmonies was everything I could ever ask for. She took all my wigs, hats, shoes, closets, notebooks, my reading books, my whole house and my whole family. I believe Wendy will be in the finale. Just cancel the show and hand her the trophy already. Manny sounded great too but I think she ate him alive throughout as well haha. I was screaming in joy. Also that song choice? Yes please! I loved the song choice for both of them but Wendy the most. It was just perfect. Best battle I have ever heard in my entire life. I'd give the win to Wendy and hope Manny gets stolen. He deserves another shot. I showed this leak to my family to see what they thought about the battle. 

She really showed off all her capabilities as a vocalist. I love how she has more subtle in the beginning and then she really owned up near the end. She honestly deserves the finale, Kelly said it herself. :haha: Manny did really well too and I really hope he gets stolen. 😉 Those are some high compliments that are 100% deserved. I'm glad you liked it so much!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

0-ECE305-A-8-A68-4056-9-E91-5-E12295-B03
Here’s a nice little shoutout from Martina McBride. :wub:

I love that! And I love that she got such lovely tweets from Melissa Ethridge and John Oates too

And HOLYYYYY!! The purity of that first F#5 killed me 😳 and then brought me back to life with the next high note.. and then killed me again lol. Wendy is insane.

Edited by Idolistics
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, BlueNight13 said:

Wendy truly is a world class singer, not that we had any doubts! She truly knew how to take a journey through that song and her vocals built up in such a beautiful way. I know people haven’t been huge fans of her first two songs, but these were the two rounds where song choice matters the least and she still extremely nailed both songs. 

I wonder what it must feel like to know that as soon as you open your mouth, everyone has no choice but to bow down to you 

And we are going to get so many world class performances from her on the Voice. :wub:

Yeah, I really do wonder.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Idolistics said:

I love that!!! And I love that she got such lovely tweets from Melissa Ethridge and John Oates too

And HOLYYYYY!! The purity of that first F#5 killed me 😳 and then brought me back to life with the next high note.. and then killed me again lol. Wendy is insane.

Oh wow, I'm glad she's getting all this recognition for that performance!

Yessssss, her notes are always so crisp and cleanly executed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep. :wub:

She really showed off all her capabilities as a vocalist. I love how she has more subtle in the beginning and then she really owned up near the end. She honestly deserves the finale, Kelly said it herself. :haha: Manny did really well too and I really hope he gets stolen. 😉 Those are some high compliments that are 100% deserved. I'm glad you liked it so much!

Aww thanks! My family loved it as well. My grandparents are also members of minivan and had high praises for Wendy and called her the winner and said if Manny continues to improve like that he could make the finale. And agreed Wendy belongs in the finale and like she said if she isn't something is wrong. I wouldn't mind if she sang Barney song, she's slay it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Persy said:

Aww thanks! My family loved it as well. My grandparents are also members of minivan and had high praises for Wendy and called her the winner and said if Manny continues to improve like that he could make the finale. And agreed Wendy belongs in the finale and like she said if she isn't something is wrong. I wouldn't mind if she sang Barney song, she's slay it. 

That’s good to hear. I hope the majority of the voters feel the same way.🤞 Her singing Barney would be hilarious, but we all know she’d kill it. :haha:

• Like 1

Wendy's blind audition is featured in this October 12 compilation video by the Voice Global.

I'm hoping Wendy performs a country ballad soon. She is a very talented vocalist capable of singing anything, but her future song choices and arrangements need to have broader appeal to the show's voting audience. That—along with humility, likability, and support from Blake/industry contacts/family/friends/fans—will ensure a deserved finale spot and an opportunity to win this season.

Please add me to her fan list.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RTV said:

Wendy's blind audition is featured in this October 12 compilation video by the Voice Global.

I'm hoping Wendy performs a country ballad soon. She is a very talented vocalist capable of singing anything, but her future song choices and arrangements need to have broader appeal to the show's voting audience. That—along with humility, likability, and support from Blake/industry contacts/family/friends/fans—will ensure a deserved finale spot and an opportunity to win this season.

Oh wow, she is most definitely a “lady of soul.” :haha: I agree, I’m personally hoping for some Martina. It will help her showcase her vocal ability as well as her ability to do country well. Her singing country is her ticket to the finale imo. 

Added! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RTV said:

welcome to the board :w00twave:

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, Bk1234 said:

🤠🖤 "Blake Shelton's Singer Wendy Moten Has Ariana Grande 'Obsessed' in The Voice Battle Rounds Sneak Peek" 👀

https://people.com/music/blake-shelton-singer-wendy-moten-has-ariana-grande-obsessed-the-voice-battle-rounds-sneak-peek/

Wendy-Moten.jpg

"The Voice's Wendy Moten and Manny Keith are giving all the reasons to keep the faith.

In a sneak peek of Monday night's Battle Rounds episode — shared exclusively with PEOPLE — the two team Blake Shelton artists brought down the house with their powerful duet of Sting's 'If I Ever Lose My Faith In You.'

After the performance, coach Ariana Grande addressed Keith, 31, first and said, 'From the moment you walked out, your energy was so amazing.'

'I loved it so much,' she said. 'You have this really unique vibrato which I think is so cool and so uniquely you. I think it's probably the hardest thing in the world to sing with Wendy.'

She then turned her attention to Moten, 56, and said, 'Oh my God, that voice is one in a zillion.'"

Here's the battle that I originally found the leak on. I felt that it was notable enough to be added to the OP. ;) 

3 hours ago, istersay said:

welcome to the board :w00twave:

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Omg yes, welcome @RTV! 😁 You chose a great thread to make your first post in. ;) 

Thanks! I've been a frequent IDF guest and a longtime fan of The Voice. Wendy is one of my favorite competitors this season.

• Like 2