Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23

Alex95

Week 11:

1. Kyland (+5) - Between the sniffing segment and that exit Kyland was down bad this week. But also...iconic.

2. Azah (+1) - The way she is potentially one HOH away from winning this game :dead:. Who would've thought :dead:

3. Xavier (+1) - The way he didn't punch Kyland in the face...good for him!

4. Derek F (+1) - Plz someone assure me Big D is losing this game and not making top three of AFP.

13 rankings this week!

Week 11:

1. Kyland Young (+3) - 1.6

2. Azah Awasum (+1) - 1.8

3. Xavier Prather (+2) - 3.1

4. Derek Frazier (+2) - 3.5

Week 12 ranking will go until Wednesday, September 28th at 9 pm (right before the finale)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the final three houseguests in your ranking.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23 (Week 12 Ends 9/29 9pm)

Since I'm sure nothing will change between now and then...

Week 12:

1. Azah (+1) - The way we're all rooting for Azah to pull off the win :dead:. I think it's just a testament to her personality. She's been really fun and unproblematic throughout the season. I don't care if her game sucks, I could still name at least 3 or 4 worse winners lol.

2. Xavier (+1) - He lost me during the whole Claire/Tiffany saga and the Alyssa stuff, but now that his win is looking to be a reality, I'm back at the acceptance stage that I was at on...week four :dead:

3. Derek F (+1) - The fact that he's guaranteed jury votes and the second place prize...disgusting.

1. Azah - queen please win even if you took out my girl Hannah 

2. Xavier - I mean I hate to say it but good game, truly slayed it BUT I’d love for you to lose LOL. It’ll be like how Kyland got out after getting out Hannah & Tiffany. And then now Xavier can get out after getting out Kyland, it will just be *chefs kiss*
3. Derek F. - delusional lol