American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

21 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

Jay could possibly be one of the first 4 eliminated with his top 24 song even though he got the platinum 

There's quite a few who will likely fall into that trap because over done song choices. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It may be an issue of them not licensing their music. 

Well the first two albums yes, but they are indie now. lol

I hear ya. But we get so much of the same stuff not even a 90's night where all the 20 somethings wouldn't know half the stuff.

But I stand firm. I think it would be a cool theme night. The Hanson songbook. I'm the only one who wants it apparently. lmao 😢 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Good please don't license Mmm Bop we don't need that.

:rolleyes:

It's Jackson 5 lite, but for goodness sakes that's not their only song... The band is over 30 years old this year (Started in 1992 but became famous in 1997.) and I just think it's time we had IDK fresh music no one's ever heard on Idol?

You really want the 10000000th Adele or Moment Like This cover??? :yawn:

Remember The Beatles night week one in season 7? Yeah that. That's what I want. lol No Hanson isn't close to their icon status but heck I'd take a 1990's Flashback theme night at the this point...

My point was proven. No one but the hardcore Hanson fans knows they have like over 8 studio albums worth of material besides stuff from their 90's nostalgia debut Middle of Nowhere.

I am a loyal fan but even I will be shocked if they continue to ignore Idol. They were on the freaking Masked Singer show too last year. So they aren't anti-singing shows...

I'm way off topic here. Just determined. :lmao: :offtopic:

3 hours ago, Discovolcano said:

Jay could possibly be one of the first 4 eliminated with his top 24 song even though he got the platinum 

I think that it's more likely that Sir Blayke will be one of the first 4 eliminated than Jay, since Sir Blayke also isn't a generic white male and unlike Jay, he didn't get a platinum ticket.

11 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I think that it's more likely that Sir Blayke will be one of the first 4 eliminated than Jay, since Sir Blayke also isn't a generic white male and unlike Jay, he didn't get a platinum ticket.

And his audition was nowhere near as good either...

13 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Yeah this is probably more likely.

21 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah this is probably more likely.

it's also likely that Cameron and Emmerson could be eliminated. Cameron is good but i feel that the majority of american's may not vote for him, and Emmerson wasn't all that impressive.

20 minutes ago, wgm said:

it's also likely that Cameron and Emmerson could be eliminated. Cameron is good but i feel that the majority of american's may not vote for him, and Emmerson wasn't all that impressive.

Cameron's also a candidate to be voted out in the first round, but if Emyrson makes a better song choice in the semi-finals, she could avoid being eliminated in the first round at least.

54 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Cameron's also a candidate to be voted out in the first round, but if Emyrson makes a better song choice in the semi-finals, she could avoid being eliminated in the first round at least.

Well...she's also competing against Allegra and Elli...and those other two girls have far more staying power than Emyrson...

PS: Cameron has no chance...one word: CANADA...

Edited by kenboy123

I thought they made a short clip of Allegra, to favor Emyrson as they both have the same style. But Emyrson was terrible, awful and out of tune. That's hard to watch. Only Leah, Nicolina, Lady K and Kennedy had standout performances. So sad with Emyrson 

• Confused 3

14 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Well...she's also competing against Allegra and Elli...and those other two girls have far more staying power than Emyrson...

PS: Cameron has no chance...one word: CANADA...

Oh.  Yeah, Allegra and Elli definitely have more staying power than Emyrson.  She'll be a goner in the first or second semi-final round.

And I either didn't know or I forgot that Cameron was Canadian.  With only two votes to go to Hollywood, a decent-but-not-great audition and his being Candian, I'd say that he's a goner in the first round.

By the way, who do you think are the most likely candidates to be eliminated in the first round of the semi-finals?

6 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Oh.  Yeah, Allegra and Elli definitely have more staying power than Emyrson.  She'll be a goner in the first or second semi-final round.

And I either didn't know or I forgot that Cameron was Canadian.  With only two votes to go to Hollywood, a decent-but-not-great audition and his being Candian, I'd say that he's a goner in the first round.

By the way, who do you think are the most likely candidates to be eliminated in the first round of the semi-finals?

Right now, I would say Ava, Cameron, Sage and Scarlet will go in the first round of semi finals...

The next 4 is tougher, but Danielle, Emyrson, Mike and Sir...if I were a betting man (i'm not)...

although, I worry about Nicolina because she is also from Canada...

Edited by kenboy123