Favorite Team Kelly Members going into the Playoffs (Take in account their whole body of work)

Misirlou

Favorite Team Kelly Members going into the Playoffs (Take in account their whole body of work)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Kenzie Wheeler
    • Gihanna Zoe
    • Zae Romeo
    • Corey Ward
    • Savanna Woods (4 way KO)

3 minutes ago, David68 said:

Corey

Im surprised the Wheels isnt winning since he dominates every IDF poll with him in it :P 

Everybody now probably realized he´s gonna win with the pimping he got tonight lol.

For me it´s a three way tie between him, Corey and Savanna for the favorites. Kelly´s team is crazy.

1. Corey

2. Savanna

3. Zae

4. Kenzie

5. Gihanna

Her top 4 are all very strong.  Corey's knockout was easily my favorite this season and one of my favorites of all time, and was strong enough to make me forget that I thought he lost his battle by a lot lol.  Zae, Savanna, and Kenzie all had incredible knockouts, all of which were pretty close together.  I put Savanna above the other two since I thought she should have won her battle and had a great battle performance.  I thought Zae lost his battle by a lot and I didn't care for Kenzie's battle at all.  I thought Gihanna should have lost her battle and knockouts, but she wasn't that bad in either.  Kelly's team is pretty cracked this season.