SOLA: 6

ANDREW: 9

ELLIOTT: 9

JC: 9

DEREK: 9

CHRIS: 10

DEE: 10

ANDREW

Minnie Driver is probably the only person who can keep up with Megan Mullally’s attitude and sass. Watching the two of them go at it is really a riot.

JC

Karen's nemesissy. This betch is hilar too and obsessed with her accent. Even though she is 9th in this ranking, it is just because this top 10 is iconic. Still love her.

DEREK

Minnie Driver is an icon. I prefer the others more but I'm glad she's in the 10. I think we nailed this top 10.

9. BEVERLEY LESLIE

bev_lesliee_DXoE0io.gif

giphy.gif?fit=500,281&ssl=1

ELLIOTT: 5

ANDREW: 6

CHRIS: 7

DEREK: 8

DEE: 9

SOLA: 9

JC: 10

ANDREW

It’s funny to see Leslie Jordan rise to fame on Instagram when fans of the show knew him as Karen’s arch-nemesis. Again, it’s his chemistry with Megan that really makes him such an iconic character.

DEREK

Beverley Leslie is a homosexual

JC

Easily the 10th rank after 9 icons, but still an amazing character and so ridiculously decadent with his obvious closeted ways. The writers outdid themselves writing and setting up this character. 10/10!

8. VAL BASSETT

giphy.gif?resize=500,281&ssl=1

tumblr_p2iisnIjkN1qf5tr5o3_540.gifv

DEE: 5

SOLA: 5

ANDREW: 8

CHRIS: 8

ELLIOTT: 8

JC: 8

DEREK: 10

ANDREW

Molly Shannon is so good in this unstable, stalker, single white female role that as much as you hate her and she annoys you, she’s also so hilarious.

JC

Honestly I could put her above the core four and be perfectly happy because she is hilar and I love her. However, I feel like it would be a slap to the face of Grace, so I will put her lower.

DEREK

Molly Shannon is an icon. I prefer the others more but I'm glad she's in the 10. I think we nailed this top 10.

7. MARILYN TRUMAN

tumblr_lx1tx019Sa1qgrxobo1_500.gif

shocked-marilyn-truman.gif

DEREK: 2

JC: 4

DEE: 6

ELLIOTT: 7

CHRIS: 9

ANDREW: 10

SOLA: 10

DEREK

Is this ranking enough to keep her out of last place??? Doubtful. But I'm so pleased that the icon Blythe Danner made our finals. AKA Gwyneth Paltrow's mom. I'm part WASP and I feel like I know this character so well hahaha. What Blythe was able to do with this character via her line reads and comedic timing is remarkable. I hang on every word she says. You hate her and you love her and she's absolutely hysterical

JC

LOL she slays me all the time too. Even though she is in the realm of the same character as Karen, she is completely different. Definitely a lot prissier and stuck up. But hilarious as well. Not as good as Karen, but no one comes close to that so she is phenomenal in her own right.

ANDREW

Marilyn is another one of those characters that has great comedy and emotional moments, but of this top ten, probably the least memorable for me. That being said, Blythe Danner does a great job in this role.

6. BOBBI ADLER

Debbie_vwLKQAU.gif

giphy.gif

JC: 2

CHRIS: 3

DEREK: 5

ELLIOTT: 6

ANDREW: 7

DEE: 8

SOLA: 8

JC

I have always loved Grace's mother. She is so ridiculous and absolutely fabulous at the same time. Her narcissism is phenomenal, but honestly who is not narcissistic in this show? What a queen. Just like the rest of the top 10. :giggle: 

DEREK

Debbie Reynolds is 100% Hollywood Royalty, 100% pure icon, full stop. Singin' in the Rain AND Carrie Fisher's mother? Debbie gracing this sitcom with her presence is such a treat and I'm so happy she added one of my favorite shows to her amazing filmography. It doesn't hurt that she is HILARIOUS as Bobbi Adler.

ANDREW

The Late, Great Debbie Reynolds.  She’s so great at embarrassing Grace while still being loveable. She plays the role of overbearing Jewish mother so well.

5. GRACE ADLER

debra-messing-grace-adler.gif

giphy.gif

SOLA: 3

ANDREW: 4

DEE: 4

DEREK: 4

JC: 5

CHRIS: 6

ELLIOTT: 10

ANDREW

Debra Messing, as a person, is a total mess, but Grace is part of the main four and has some really great comedic moments throughout the series so I’d be remiss if I ranked her any lower than this.

DEREK

She gets better and better each re-watch.

JC

I really am having a tough time with these rankings, but I think Grace shows up here. There are moments that I really hate her and find her annoying, but that is part of her charm. Plus I have to support her as my husband is a fellow Jew.

4. WILL TRUMAN

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ANDREW: 2

ELLIOTT: 3

CHRIS: 4

SOLA: 4

DEE: 7

DEREK: 7

JC: 7

ANDREW

This show was revolutionary for many reasons, one of which was showing us more than one type of gay man. Seeing Will be a lawyer made me realize I could be one, as a young gay boy. I owe a lot to this character and Eric McCorack for playing him so well, despite being straight.

DEREK

Will is not a bad character but he's upstaged SO OFTEN by the other main/supporting characters.

JC

My least fave of the core four, but at least he's handsome and nice to look at. I know he's the main star of the show, but honestly, like many shows, the main character is the one you end up liking the least (i.e. Ross Gellar, Ted Mosby, etc.) I guess it is usually just with men as I love Lorelai Gilmore, but anyway Will is still deserving of this top 10 and glad he made it.

3. ROSARIO SALAZAR

DAIu.gif

c7f5c42efab14a1d5f1b4a9b835d8b53ee4c4049.gifv

DEE: 3

JC: 3

ELLIOTT: 4

ANDREW: 5

CHRIS: 5

DEREK: 6

SOLA: 7

JC

Honestly everyone is so hard to rank but obsessed with Rosario as well so she gets a top 3 placement. Her banter and outright betch fights with Karen are a staple of the show and I could not live without them!

ANDREW

Rosario and Karen’s love/hate relationship is a highlight of the show and Shelley Morrison and Megan Mullally have such good chemistry together.

DEREK

Iconic supporting character that adds so much to the show

2. JACK McFARLAND

11671687.gif

tumblr_mbj633IyJl1risusro1_500.gif

CHRIS: 2

DEE: 2

ELLIOTT: 2

SOLA: 2

ANDREW: 3

DEREK: 3

JC: 6

ANDREW

Jack, like Karen, gave us many of the shows best moments and often opposite big stars who made cameos on the show, like Cher, Jennifer Lopez and Matt Damon. Sean Hayes turned a stereotypically gay character into a beloved household name.

DEREK

Just Jack

JC

JUST JACK! He is so fricking annoying, but definitely a star of the show! The biggest queen of the show and top 10, except maybe Beverly Leslie. :giggle:

1. KAREN WALKER

karen-walker-will-and-grace.gif

7c1142c56a071d05391867b4fb1e152631db28f5.gifv

ANDREW: 1

CHRIS: 1

DEE: 1

DEREK: 1

ELLIOTT: 1

JC: 1

SOLA: 1

ANDREW

Karen is the obvious winner of this rankdown. Most of the shows funniest moments involve her and her heartfelt moments are such a good payoff after her sarcastic exterior. Megan Mullally is a comedic icon.

DEREK

This character's name isn't in the title of the show but she is the reason it lasted as long as it did

JC

Duhhhhhh of course I'm ranking this betch first. She slays and makes me die all day everyday. Megan Mullally absolutely rocks this role and honestly, she really made herself the star of this show. It may be called Will & Grace, but it's really all about Karen!!! She plays the oblivious Republican and horrendous addicted rich white "Karen" role perfectly and is fabulous even in her ridiculousness. I will forever bow down to her grace, as she is just perfection.

karen-walker.gif

giphy-4-1506523886-1506523888.gif

tumblr_inline_mf9k061lby1rbumi6.gif

AlarmedMassiveCoelacanth-size_restricted

tumblr_moaoxbOdQL1rcy99do1_500.gifv

When-She-Shares-Her-Life-Widsom.gif

original.gif

tumblr_mjvkqemXSQ1s3lh57o1_500.gif

SOLA

Iconic, my spirit animal.  Megan Mullally did that.

200.gif

• Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, Steven_ said:

The next round is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Sign up if you want to play.

THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR

1. Wallace

2. Victoria 

3. Alex 

4. Priscilla 

5. Gigi

6. QK

Last call to sign up for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. This’ll start tomorrow. (!) 

I don't watch much of Will & Grace, but I would have had Jack & Karen as the Top 2, as they were the ones that made me laugh the most whenever I would watch episodes here and there. :haha: 

And wowzers at that perfect 1.0 score for Karen. VERY amazing and impressive. 😮 Not totally surprised either but well done!