The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Well, Chances for a Season 21 win rn (IMO) :

1. Team Kelly 50% (probably a Country artist or a teen) 

2. Team Ariana 24% (most likely a female pop singer) 

3. Team Legend 24% (Anyone but it has to be a perfect contestant) 

4. Team Blake 2% (Anyone) 

This might change as soon as we get the final team distribution :yes:

I think Blake has way more that a 2% chance lol. I’m sure the Blake fans will still be watching.  I think John has the lowest chance because of the whole thing about Chrissy Teigen, so probably not a lot of people will vote for his team. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, erik g said:

I think Blake has way more that a 2% chance lol. I’m sure the Blake fans will still be watching.  I think John has the lowest chance because of the whole thing about Chrissy Teigen, so probably not a lot of people will vote for his team. 

I almost gave him 0% tbh :haha: I gave him 2% out of respect 😂.

Btw, I'm not predicting placements or vote potential here, I'm just estimating which team has higuer chances of getting the eventual winner this particular season :yes:

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Well, Chances for a Season 21 win rn (IMO) :

1. Team Kelly 50% (probably a Country artist or a teen) 

2. Team Ariana 24% (most likely a female pop singer) 

3. Team Legend 24% (Anyone but it has to be a perfect contestant) 

4. Team Blake 2% (Anyone) 

This might change as soon as we get the final team distribution :yes:

Personally, I don't see Kelly winning this season. With Ariana in the coaching panel, she'll have major competition and considering the tremendous success and following of Ariana right now, I think it's highly likely for her to snag the best artists for the season. I am also convinced that no matter what, Blake is guranteed to win or at least be the runner-up. I'm open to be proven wrong though 😅

23 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Personally, I don't see Kelly winning this season. With Ariana in the coaching panel, she'll have major competition and considering the tremendous success and following of Ariana right now, I think it's highly likely for her to snag the best artists for the season. I am also convinced that no matter what, Blake is guranteed to win or at least be the runner-up. I'm open to be proven wrong though 😅

That's also a possibility :thumbs:

Right now I'm assuming Ariana will be no different than Miley or Gwen, so I may very well be wrong. She's got a huge following so let's wait and see if she can translate those numbers into votes though. 

35 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

She could win, but the type of people who win this show probably don’t care much about Ariana. They’d be more likely to choose Blake or Kelly. Even Cam would probably choose John or Blake over Ariana, if given that choice. As for “best artists,” if you’re talking about pop artists as being the “best”, that’s just your opinion. Lastly, I think a majority of the people who watch the show probably aren’t huge fans of Ariana. If you asked me right now to name one of her songs without looking it up, I couldn’t do it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

If you asked me right now to name one of her songs without looking it up, I couldn’t do it. 

Lol what?? Really?? 🤣

But I agree with what you said. She’d definitely win the pop artists but i can definitely see her struggling to win over the more seasoned non pop artists

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol what?? Really?? 🤣

But I agree with what you said. She’d definitely win the pop artists but i can definitely see her struggling to win over the more seasoned non pop artists

Yep. The seasoned ones might want more experience themselves. I don´t think she´ll be a steamroller in that sense.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. The seasoned ones might want more experience themselves. I don´t think she´ll be a steamroller in that sense.

Yeah and I can already see the Arianators that tune in won’t be happy about this because they can translate this to the artists underestimating Ari 

24 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol what?? Really?? 🤣

Yes, really. I don’t listen to that stuff. Now...think about the average voice viewer aged 60+, and either collecting social security, or about to. How many of those do you think listen to her music? :haha:

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yes, really. I don’t listen to that stuff. Now...think about the average voice viewer aged 60+, and either collecting social security, or about to. How many of those do you think listen to her music? :haha:

I mean I know her music probably not your cup of tea…. But everyone under the age of 35 should know Atleast one of her songs🤣 well not “know know word for word” but be familiar with the lyrics or something

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I mean I know her music probably not your cup of tea…. But everyone under the age of 35 should know Atleast one of her songs🤣 well not “know know word for word” but be familiar with the lyrics or something

It’s like a non-country fan saying they never heard a classic song like “He Stopped Loving Her Today,” or Dolly’s version of “I Will Always Love You.”

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s like a non-country fan saying they never heard a classic song like “He Stopped Loving Her Today,” or Dolly’s version of “I Will Always Love You.”

LOL you got a point. Because I’ve never heard of either 🤣

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

LOL you got a point. Because I’ve never heard of either 🤣

1. Kenzie sang it last season on the show 

2. Dolly wrote that song and recorded it long before Whitney did. 

C’mon, man!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

1. Kenzie sang it last season on the show 

2. Dolly wrote that song and recorded it long before Whitney did. 

C’mon, man!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1. I don’t remeber any song Kenzie sang other than is BA song 

2. And who’s Dolly?😂👀

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She could win, but the type of people who win this show probably don’t care much about Ariana. They’d be more likely to choose Blake or Kelly. Even Cam would probably choose John or Blake over Ariana, if given that choice. As for “best artists,” if you’re talking about pop artists as being the “best”, that’s just your opinion. Lastly, I think a majority of the people who watch the show probably aren’t huge fans of Ariana. If you asked me right now to name one of her songs without looking it up, I couldn’t do it. 

I wasn't referring to pop artists as the "best" lol. It's not even one of my favorite genres. I'm just talking about how I think her influence right now could translate heavily to her getting four chair turns or artists with voting power (Regardless of genre, my bad probably for the poor wording) . We'll see though 🤔

Just now, jus.willy said:

Lol is it bad that I didn’t know of Blake Shelton until I started watching the voice?🌚 I really gotta do my research on country music lol

No, but he’s not nearly at the same level of fame as Dolly Parton. It’s OK, though. 

• Like 1