The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Teri and Ian

teri-ianpollack-696w.jpg 

This is a iconic racer team no denying that. I assumed they'd be a target of mine at some point but I thought it was a easy way to get out a team I feel is a threat to win who I find overrated. Unfortunately for Teri and Ian, the other team had more supporters so they were the victim of my battle round. They were a married couple a part of in my opinion the best season of The Amazing Race which is season 3 and then came back for All Stars. I mean people want to come for me for coming after these two but Zac and Flo are just as iconic and they have been targeted this entire rankdown so I don't feel too bad about this cut to be honest. I do admit Teri and Ian are apart of the reason that made season 3 one of the best season's ever. The drama, the fighting, the mistakes, it was all riveting to watch.  During their original run in season 3 they did very well for themselves nearly winning but losing in the last leg and got 2nd place. During all stars, they did not do nearly as well for themselves placing in 7th place. Weirdly enough, I enjoyed their run on all stars more but maybe that is the Zac and Flo stan in me.

Saving Charla & Mirna

Edited by *Diana

Well, it’s a tie but QK already gave away who they’re cutting. :dead: 

I suspected that Hayley & Blair were the target because them being cut means Laura & Tyler win season 26 and QK is literally their only Stan on here. :dead: 

But @QueenKalie can post the write-up and make it official.

Hayley & Blair

ar26_cast_blair_hayley.jpg

Hayley and Blair were a fun trainwreck team on season 26 of The Amazing Race. Season 26 had a fun twist where they had blind date teams paired with each other. Hayley & Blair were definitely not a match made in heaven but that did make it fun well maybe not fun for Blair since Hayley constantly yelled at him lol. With as much yelling as Hayley did it's kinda remarkable that they made it all the way to third place. Hayley was usually right though when she yelled at Blair although when it mattered the most at the end she was wrong and that cost them and they ended up finishing in 3rd place. Anyone that ends up dating Hayley is going to have to have a lot of patience and tolerance for all her out bursts because she is fiesty and not afraid to speak her mind lol. I could look this up but I am too lazy but I wonder if Hayley and or Blair ever ended up finding the one because they definitely aren't together lol. I do like Hayley & Blair as a team but since I couldn't get Brent & Caite their season win I figured I mine as well use this opportunity to get Tyler & Laura their season win instead.

Saving Flo & Zach

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Hayley & Blair exist. :kissbye:

I like them, but like only within the context of the season, if that makes sense. They'd probably be whatever to me on any other year.

On the other hand, perhaps with a better cast that would allow them to shine more? Guess we'll never know.