The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Kisha and Jen

Sorry girls, honestly I thought they were the ones to finally get rid of the twins, but I guess i underestimated how popular the twins are. Interesting. Anyways, poor Kisha and Jen were doomed because QK decided to make a deal so that I could not nominate Flo and Zach. Hates. Anyways, Kisha and Jen were on two seasons of TAR. They lost their first season because Jen really needed to use the bathroom LOL and could not wait until after the pit stop. Hilarity. They were a very strong all female team, and had a great shot at winning. Unfortunately, they lost that chance and also lost their chance to be the first all female team to take it all. However, they did come back strong in an All Star season and outran the basketball duo of Flight Time and Big Easy to be the second? all female team to win. Clearly both very athletic, they are always a threat. Only other notable thing is that Jen had some drama with Luke from Margie and Luke and she called him a betch which was also pretty funny, but I guess not great since he is deaf, but neither of them handled that fight very well because Luke was being ridic and super betchy hence why she called him a betch. DRAMA! Ok, but sorry girls, I thought you were so much better than the twins and could take them out but I guess people like their OTT annoyingness more.

12 hours ago, Alex95 said:

It’s three of my all-time favorite teams. Not much of a favor lol

Well that was for you. I am not going to be able to keep your common faves safe with others who are nominating Reichen & Chip, perhaps I would not have nominated them if Weedy had behaved.

6 minutes ago, JC said:

Kisha and Jen

Sorry girls, honestly I thought they were the ones to finally get rid of the twins, but I guess i underestimated how popular the twins are. Interesting. Anyways, poor Kisha and Jen were doomed because QK decided to make a deal so that I could not nominate Flo and Zach. Hates. Anyways, Kisha and Jen were on two seasons of TAR. They lost their first season because Jen really needed to use the bathroom LOL and could not wait until after the pit stop. Hilarity. They were a very strong all female team, and had a great shot at winning. Unfortunately, they lost that chance and also lost their chance to be the first all female team to take it all. However, they did come back strong in an All Star season and outran the basketball duo of Flight Time and Big Easy to be the second? all female team to win. Clearly both very athletic, they are always a threat. Only other notable thing is that Jen had some drama with Luke from Margie and Luke and she called him a betch which was also pretty funny, but I guess not great since he is deaf, but neither of them handled that fight very well because Luke was being ridic and super betchy hence why she called him a betch. DRAMA! Ok, but sorry girls, I thought you were so much better than the twins and could take them out but I guess people like their OTT annoyingness more.

I didn't make a deal I just used them to get rid of Hayley & Blair :dead:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JC said:

Well that was for you. I am not going to be able to keep your common faves safe with others who are nominating Reichen & Chip, perhaps I would not have nominated them if Weedy had behaved.

Had Kevin behaved I just would have done Dan & Jordan vs Hayley & Blair but oh well it is what it is. 

Had Kevin behaved? :rofl: 

Get over yourselves, it's a game and we're in the top 100. Obviously I want the teams I don't like to go at this point, just as everyone else does. Any "deals" can be sent to my DMs plz and thank you. Please don't speak about me as if I'm a child.

Edited by Weedy_Speedy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Get over yourselves, it's a game and we're in the top 100. Obviously I want the teams I don't like to go at this point, just as everyone else does. Any "deals" can be sent to my DMs plz and thank you. Please don't speak about me as if I'm a child.

Calm Down Chill Out GIF

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I honestly have no problem how you played it, Alex just always makes me feel guilty and I would love to not go after your faves Alex, but others go after mine, so I retaliate naturally

Also I am pretty sure QK and I both were using "behave" as a joke, at least I was :giggle:Sorry if that made you upset, but I meant it in a funny manner

Edited by JC

1 minute ago, JC said:

I honestly have no problem how you played it, Alex just always makes me feel guilty and I would love to not go after your faves Alex, but others go after mine, so I retaliate naturally

It's just a game, I hope you don't feel guilty irl :haha:. I was just hoping you wouldn't nominate my faves after I didn't nominate Reichen & Chip. But I didn't make a deal or anything so you had no obligation.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

It's just a game, I hope you don't feel guilty irl :haha:. I was just hoping you wouldn't nominate my faves after I didn't nominate Reichen & Chip. But I didn't make a deal or anything so you had no obligation.

I do feel somewhat guilty but only because have known each other for awhile and I like to think are friends, but we almost always have different tastes lol so it is so hard to avoid your faves in these rankdowns! But yeah, I did acknowledge and appreciate that you did not nominate Reichen and Chip, but after Weedy did, Natalie and Nadiya were immediately on the chopping block. I failed anyway, so 🤡

5 minutes ago, JC said:

I do feel somewhat guilty but only because have known each other for awhile and I like to think are friends, but we almost always have different tastes lol so it is so hard to avoid your faves in these rankdowns! But yeah, I did acknowledge and appreciate that you did not nominate Reichen and Chip, but after Weedy did, Natalie and Nadiya were immediately on the chopping block. I failed anyway, so 🤡

Poor JC at least I was successful in my goal :giggle:

BOPPER & MARK

This write-up will not be up to my standard but I got to get it done so here we go!  I went with Bopper & Mark as I always thought they were lowkey overrated, and thought they lasted too long in the other rankdowns that they were present.  And we were first introduced on the 20th season as a team of Best Friends and they quickly became fan favourite with their personality - I was never that attached to their personality, and didn't really care for them. They are just the typical all-male team that have southern charm and people fall in love with - I will give them that they're a better team than the other male teams. They managed to finish in 5th place, and we all know the story of their all-stars journey.