The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

AARON & ARIANNE

ZhCQr.gif

Aaron & Arianne are best friends who competed on the third season of The Amazing Race. I can't say I was a fan of them throughout the season. They singled out Derek & Drew as threats in the race and became very determined to take them out. They were the leaders of the Twin Hunt alliance to get them out. It's fine if they saw Derek & Drew as threats, but the rivalry seemed very one-sided and personal. Aaron & Arianne had a lot of screen time in the early part of the season, and it just seemed like they spent most of their time whining about Derek & Drew. Anyway, Aaron & Arianne started the race strong, finishing in the Top 3 for the first three legs of the race. However, they faltered in the second half. They were spared of elimination in Portugal when Heather & Eve received a penalty for taking a taxi to the Pit Stop. The clue instructed teams to walk to Torre de Belém, so Aaron & Arianne got a lucky break. However, they were one of the teams to mistakenly put unleaded fuel in their diesel tank in the following leg. Although they avoided elimination again, they were too far behind to catch up in the next leg. Aaron & Arianne ended up finishing the race in 7th place, and now out they go from the rankdown.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 10:45 PM, *Diana said:

Kevin & Drew

Joe & Bill

Oswald & Danny

Teri & Ian

John Vito & Jill

Don & Mary Jean

Uchenna & Joyce

Meredith & Gretchen

Brian & Greg

Weaver Family

Godlewski Family

Paolo Family

On 8/20/2021 at 2:41 PM, *Diana said:

Cut Meredith & Gretchen

Save Tiffany & Krista

Just a reminder to everyone the Rob (who outed a gay man on national television) & Amber cut came AFTER all this mess.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:37 PM, DWTSFan2001 said:

Good luck with the game then - that's me out of IDF permanently. Not wasting one more second of my precious life on a place with this much toxicity and judgement of people.

Me after cutting Boston Rob

• Haha 1