The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

Ryan & Chuck

RyanChuckEliminated.png

They were a pair of best friends from TAR7. I seriously cannot remember them so bye! Based on the way they look and it looks like they are in a motorcycle gang, it gives me creepy Trump vibes so glad I am getting rid of them. Also kind of confused on why they have not been eliminated before this lol. They are a first boot which may be why I have no recollection of them. They clearly were not a great team, and lost in a foot race against another weak team in the very first leg. Anyways, if I am wrong about the Trump background of them, then I am sorry for eliminating them, but I doubt that is the case so bye betches bye! Hopefully that is 100 words 🙂

Save Chris & Bret just for lolz

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (STEVEN’S NOMINATIONS ON PAGE 15)

No joke, I would've absolutely loved if Ryan & Chuck had lasted longer in season 7. They were only in one episode but they DELIVERED.

"I consider myself to be very fluent in Portuguese. My Portuguese allows me to get by a little in Spanish."

"Now listen, if they try to pass you better be opening that door!"

"He is my only buddy, and the only person who's ever stuck by me." 😭

• Like 1

Bransen Family 

Bransen-Family-Edition.jpg

4 for 4! Four for Four! Now I want Wendy's lol! Walter "Wally" Bransen, Elizabeth "Beth" Bransen, Lauren Bransen, and Lindsay Bransen are a team of Dad and Daughters on The Amazing Race: Family Edition. They placed 2nd place but I already cut the winners so might as well cut them too. Sorry if I held this up I have been working all day. They had their ups and downs throughout the race but were a strong team for the most part.  They did well with but couldn't  catch up the final race and placed 2nd. I don't know what else to say and I am at 100 words!

saving  Michael & Scott

9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I hope if these two get cut, the other four can last longer because the remaining families not nominated are actually great :(

We all had our fun! Whocurr about the six families out. But now...we can move on ^_^

• Like 1

@*Chris is next to nominate. You cannot nominate:

Uchenna & Joyce

TK & Rachel

Andrew & Dan

Brent & Caite

Caroline & Jennifer

Bergen & Kurt

Tanner & Josh

Justin & Diana

Nicole & Victor

Burnie & Ashley

Libby & CJ

Chris & Bret

Michael & Scott

Jesse & Francesca

Season 29...I think

Enjoy this random video. Jesse & Francesca were a team from TAR29. This was the season that paired random strangers at the starting line, a gimmick idea that I long thought would be terrible, but actually turned into an entertaining season. Jesse & Francesca aren't the reason for that though LOL. I remember them butting heads for the starting task, that would decide the order people could choose their partners, but they ended up getting paired anyway bcuz nobody picked them for dodgeball. So sad. Turns out they were sort of on ~similar wavelengths~ race-wise but honestly I find it hard to care. These noms were all a bunch of early boots, and I'll take Kim & Leslie's "YOU'RE A FAT BITCH!" and Kate & Pat's lesbian grandma wholesomeness over a forgettable team from a season of stars.

Save Tramel & Talicia

Pat & Brenda

eda6e0552c76dc5641136d6c22b404a3.png

Pat & Brenda were on the OG season of the Amazing Race and they were the third team eliminated during the season. I don't really remember them all that well but they did have a couple of Amazing Race firsts to their name at least. Pat & Brenda were the first female female team to win an express pass. Pat & Brenda were the first team to win a leg of the amazing race. Now being on the first season puts you in a good position to win a couple of amazing race firsts. What Pat & Brenda did was use the express pass in leg 2 to help them win the leg. But in episode 3 they got lost and went to the wrong place and were eliminated from the race the very next leg. So congrats on your firsts but you are now eliminated from this rankdown.

Saving Caitlin & Brittany

RON & BILL

ron_bill.jpg

Ron & Bill were a team of domestic partners on The Amazing Race 19. They were the first team eliminated since the first leg was a non-elimination leg. They came in eighth place in the first leg in Taiwan, but were one of the two teams eliminated in the double elimination in Leg 2. They had a chance to survive, but they were one of the multiple teams not to notice the sign instructing them to donate all their money. They remained in the back of the back, and were eliminated alongside Ethan & Jenna. Ron & Bill seemed like a nice couple, but they were out early and didn't really make much of an impact in their two episodes. 

Saving Darius & Cameron.

Amy & Daniel

121008amazing-race1.jpg

I have talked a lot about Amy Purdy thanks to her much longer run on Dancing with the Stars. Before dancing with Derek Hough though, she started her reality tv career with her on again off again boyfriend Daniel. If there’s a team who feels like they were eliminated way before their expiration date, it’s Amy & Daniel. They were a really strong team who just got hit with some really bad luck. Amy & Daniel ran an exceptional first leg and almost came in first place to win the chance at two million dollars. However, they told Abbie & Ryan where to find the abacus which caused them to get outrun and lose first place. Amy was pissed though and I was looking forward to a potential season-long rivalry between the two teams. Unfortunately, Amy & Daniel got stuck with a bad taxi driver in Indonesia. While they had a lead early on and seemed to do all the tasks well, this taxi driver got them so lost they fell all the way to last place, and subsequently got eliminated. It would’ve been hilarious if they won the two million dollar twist on the first leg only for them to get eliminated on the second leg :dead:. Amy & Daniel seemed devastated over losing so I felt bad for them. But Amy getting robbed early on this show led her to lasting way too long on DWTS so I guess the universe corrected itself. I’m sure @*Wallace is devastated I’m cutting her again :giggle:

Save Paul & Amie

Edited by Alex95

Kim & Leslie
S1-Kim-Leslie.jpg
I will cut an all female team for a shocker lol. They were from the very first season of the amazing race. Kim Smith and Leslie Kellner were team of Roommates. Fun fact of the day because I need more words is that they were the first team in The Amazing Race history to steal a cab from another team which is always hilarious how upset teams get for this like they wouldn't do the same thing if they had the chance lol. The roommates were eliminated in 10th when they got caught up bickering with their cab driver over change and arrived last at the pit stop.

Saving: Dennis & Erika

Edited by *Diana

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (CHRIS' NOMINATIONS ON PAGE 16)

Gina & Sylvia

TAR301-(1014).jpg

Sorry soccer moms, gotta save my lesbian ministers! Also I do not remember you ladies very much. Gina & Sylvia were the first team eliminated, but had a good experience bonding with local children in Mexico. They are from South Carolina and seemed like sweet southern ladies. They were the first team ever eliminated in North America and also the first team to be eliminated in 12th place. Not really great things to be remembered for, but interesting facts. Anyways, bye to this first boot team, I am surprised they have not been eliminated already, but their vaginas probably got them this far, congrats and bye!

Save Kate & Pat