The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I guess I’m boo boo the fool for not saving them 🥴. But I thought they were the easiest save ever lol

Same. It's like when I nominated Janelle at that start of the game during BB I just assumed they would be the first one saved. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie

MONIQUE & SHAWNE

ar16_cast_monique_shawne.jpg

Monique & Shawne were a team of friends who worked as attorneys. They competed on the sixteenth season of The Amazing Race, and they ended up getting eliminated in the third leg. They did well on the first leg as they finished in second place. They fell to fifth in the second leg, which was still good. However, their struggles in the Roadblock and Detour tasks in the third leg made them fall behind. It took Shawne over 100 tries to lasso her steer, and they were in last place by the time she completed the Roadblock. They might’ve had a chance to catch up, but they wasted too much time before switching Detours. They were unable to catch up, ultimately placing ninth overall. Despite showing promise early on, one bad leg was enough to knock them out of the race.

Saving Tanner & Josh.

Edited by Steven_

Margie & Luke

Season 14 and a billion other seasons

090512amazingrace_luke_margie1.jpg

I didn't want to do another "nobody" write-up so I'ma cut Margie & Luke. I don't hate them like I used to but lol I hated them soooo much back in the day. Luke for being an entitled whiny b!tch (as Jen rightfully asserted ^_^ ) and Margie for enabling her grown son's immature behavior. You want to watch a TAR season with a deaf racer that's legit inspiring and proves they can do whatever they set their mind to? Watch season 2 of TAR Asia, you're not gonna find it with Luke. In any case, predictably this team came back for Unfinished Business where they were barely noticeable tbh. Yeah they won a leg and were eliminate the same way (Luke breaking down at the roadblock) but take their scenes out and the season wouldn't have changed. I guess that's why they were brought back a third time for the season I will never watch, where I heard they were better because Margie wasn't taking Luke's BS anymore, but whatever. Anyway he also once tried to manipulate one of my friends into sleeping with him so even outside the race he's a piece of crap. Whatever, goodbye now.

Save Uchenna & Joyce

tumblr_o2hmsdBhC21utpccwo1_250.gif

First of all, I am truly shook to the core that @QueenKalie nominated this team as I feel they're the type of team that he would like. And secondly, I am not that bothered that he nominated them because they're fairly forgettable when it comes to the 28th season of Amazing Race.  As the season was known as the Social Media, they were cast as a team of Instagram models. For the majority of the race, they found themselves in a comfortable position by finishing in 7th, 7th, and 5th while being associated with Sheri & Cole - didn't they flirt with him or something? I don't really remember. But that being said, being in the middle of the pack would eventually catch up to them, and that's what happened to them on the 4th leg - they struggled when it came to the detour on top of struggling at the roadblock. Overall, they were nothing special or outstanding about them so out they go from this rankdown.

SAVING: CAROLINE & JENNIFER

Tim & Danny

hqdefault.jpg

Ethan & Jenna were super boring on The Amazing Race, and not a big factor at all, but in my mind, they are still much better than Tim & Danny. I will never forget how annoying it was to see how painful it was for one of these guys to put on the "female" outfit. He like legit threw a hissyfit, like girl, just put it on and shut up. You look so much more annoying and stupid and insecure with the abominable way you are acting. No one is going to think you are gay or a girl if you put on the outfit. Yeah, some people may laugh and make fun of you, but get the eff over it. All you were able to do was look like like a homophobic, xenophobic, sexist idiot. Anyways bye betches! :kissbye:

Save Survivor Winners, Amazing Race Losers