The Amazing Race Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED ON PAGE 87!)

*Amanda

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Ugh her Insta is private now but I remember wondering what happened to all the TAR family edition kids and I Carissa made some bisexual pride post or something :wub:

Carissa was totes the star of the show :wub: Still obsessed of the scene of her zonked out in the backseat, such a sleeping beauty queen :dead:

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm still #shook from @QueenKalie telling me TAR 2 Paige is a lesbian/bisexual :wub: :wub: :wub:

I followed her on instagram after I watched her season for the first time like 2 years ago or whenever the first rankdown was.  She has a business in my city although I think its on the opposite side so I don't go down there often since traffic sucks but yeah she was definitely dating a women. Not sure if they are still together or not though. 

Riley & Maddison

ar32_cast_01_800x1000.jpg

Ugh this season was so bad and this team was one of the main reasons that the season was so bad I am kinda surprised no one has nominated them till now. Their alliance has to be the worst and most boring alliance ever. It was like watching Big Brother 12 where the stupid Brigade was picking off everyone and we were left with a boring alliance that no one cared about when Britney in 12 or in Amazing Race terms Kaylynn & Haley were gone. I stopped watching the season after Kaylynn & Haley were gone and I tried to just block these other teams out of my memories otherwise I would have nominated some of them earlier. Either way this team deserved to lose with all the dumb choices they made so I am fine with them losing and certainly fine cutting them here. 

Saving Peggy & Claire 

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (DIANA'S NOMINATIONS ON PAGE 20)

latest?cb=20201115202029

I am indifferent when it comes to both team, and while I am not the biggest fan of Matt & Redmond, I am cutting Jerry & Frank as their time on The Amazing Race is fresh in my mind so I should be able to do a write-up with no issues at all.  For those of us who watched the most recent season of The Amazing Race which took forever to air, we were introduced to Jerry & Frank whom were a father & son duo. 

During their short time on the race, as they were eliminated during the third leg of the race, they often found themselves struggling during each leg.  During the first two legs of the race, they benefited from other teams struggling more than them notably teams like Kellie & LaVonne. And their worst showing was certainly their last leg where nothing seemed to go well for them - forgot their groceries on a boat, they struggled with the groceries task too if I remember correctly, and they found themselves as a sacrificial lamb during the U-Turn to protect Leo & Alana; All of this led to their inevitable elimination from the race which was expected, just like their elimination from the rankdown. 

SAVING: MATT & REDMOND

@Alex95 is up with his second set of nominations. He cannot nominate:

Uchenna & Joyce

TK & Rachel

Andrew & Dan

Brent & Caite

Caroline & Jennifer

Bergen & Kurt

Tanner & Josh

Chip & Kim

Tyler & James

Brodie & Kurt

Eric & Jeremy

Gaghan Family

Peggy & Claire

Matt & Redmond

Well even though we're apparently already going after legends and amazing teams, there's still a ton of fodder to go through so let's keep this energy going!

Danielle & Dani

Duke & Lauren

Kellie & Jamie

Eric & Danielle

Marianna & Julia

Garrett & Jessica

Laurence & Zac

Dave & Cherie

Gary & Will

Cindy & Rick

Erin & Joslyn

Eric & Daniel

• *Amanda changed the title to The Amazing Race Rankdown (ALEXS NOMINATIONS ON PAGE 20)

FCaLmHJ.png 

Before I go in details about this team, Amanda is truly shook that I am one of the first one to make a cut!  And now back to Duke & Lauren - they were a father & daughter team who competed on the 10th season of Amazing Race, where they had a strained relationship because he could not accept her sexuality; That truly breaks my heart and it does whenever someone is not accepted by their family which happens often enough even in 2021 :(.  These two actually started the race pretty strong with a 2nd place finish during the first ever leg which would be followed by a 3rd place finish which is even more impressive that they were able to continue on their strive; They`re not the type of team that one would have expected to do good out of the gate but they did. Unfortunately, their luck came to an end during the 3rd leg while they got lost while looking for the Fowl detour in Vietnam - this ended up being the worst option for them as it was very time consuming. A bad decision cost them the race and they got eliminated; And I doubt they will be missed in this rankdown.

SAVING: GARRET & JESSICA

Laurence & Zac

111114amazing-race1.jpg

At first I didn't remember this team but then when I read the wiki I was like okay yeah I remember them. 19 was a season that I watched in real time but haven't gone back and watched since so it's not on the top of my mind. Laurence & Zac were a father son duo who did alright on the amazing race. They competed in 8 legs but they were more of a middle of the pack or back of the pack type team. They would have made it even farther if they didn't drive 2 hours in the wrong direction but that happens sometimes I guess. I don't have a whole lot to say about these guys though as to me they are just another team so out they go from the rankdown now.

Saving Kellie & Jamie

GARY & WILL

ar21_cast_gary_will.jpg

Gary & Will were a team of best friends and substitute teachers who competed on The Amazing Race 21. They were self-proclaimed super fans of the show, and they had applied seven times before they finally got cast to be on the show. They believed they would've been representatives for the other super fans of the race, but they ended up being nowhere near as good as they hoped. They struggled staying in the race, only surviving the first two legs due to other teams' taxis drivers getting them lost. They also mistakenly used a Blind U-Turn against a team that was already in front of them.Their time on the race would come to an end during Leg 3 in Bangladesh. Gary's struggles with the bus repair Roadblock put them behind and they also were the last to complete the Detour. As a result, they were eliminated in 8th place. And now out they go from the rankdown.

Saving Erin & Joslyn. 

Dave & Cherie

realitytv-amazing-race-dave-cheir-gregg-

These two are the definition of pointless that's totally for sure. Dave Gregg and Cherie Gregg are a team of Married Clowns on The Amazing Race 20.

Although mostly racing at the back of the pack during their short time in the race they were always in a good mood which is more than you can say for any of the couples I didn't save or the ones I did. But sometimes happy is boring and uneventful so thats why this cut happenerd. Dave & Cherie got on the second of three buses to Buenos Aires but unfortunately a. accident involving the bus suddenly left the four teams on it battling to avoid last place. Dave then struggled at the subsequent Roadblock, ensuring the married clowns' elimination which placed them in 10th place.

Saving: Eric & Danielle

Edited by *Diana

Marianna & Julia

tar_hot_mariannaandjulia.png

Marianna and Julia are very good looking and sisters I believe, but other than being hot, I am not sure they really added too much to the race. I can not remember them well. I actually forgot that they were eliminated because they helped Lorena and Jason. I remember rooting for them because I was hoping they would do well now. Unfortunately, they were eliminated after three legs, even though they were a team that I would have liked to see do better, and I remember liking them more than Lorena & Jason. Anyways, so sorry ladies, you could have done better if you were not so nice! Hope this is 100 words.

Save Danielle and Dani