Power Ranking Team Legend Lives Team (based on their blinds) (Spoilers)

Misirlou

1. Victor - PV candidate.

2. Zania - I think she is the likeliest candidate for John's save if Victor gets PV.

3./4. Ryleigh - I could see her getting John's save, but its not that likely

4./3. Carolina - I doubt she's getting PV, but John might save her.

5. Pia - I think even if she gets conventional song choice, her overall style might be too much for minivan.

1. Victor (strong reaction to his initial audition on Facebook + his university backing him + apparently very consistent over the pre-taped rounds)
  2. Zania (her more traditionally smooth R&B sound makes her a viable option for the PV, especially if the rumors about her KO turn out to be true)
  3. Carolina (if she wins the 4-way KO, she's got a shot at the Wildcard since she's a teen girl and Minivan likes kids on this show)
  4. Pia (song choice will be key here, but I don't think she's going to get past either of the top 2 in my power ranking unless her KO gets better reception than both Victor and Zania)
  5. Ryleigh ("Kelly I'm gay" may be iconic, but I worry about how that may impact her odds with Minivan - especially as she's the steal and not really in their traditional musical lane)

29 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:
  1. Victor (strong reaction to his initial audition on Facebook + his university backing him + apparently very consistent over the pre-taped rounds)
  2. Zania (her more traditionally smooth R&B sound makes her a viable option for the PV, especially if the rumors about her KO turn out to be true)
  3. Carolina (if she wins the 4-way KO, she's got a shot at the Wildcard since she's a teen girl and Minivan likes kids on this show)
  4. Pia (song choice will be key here, but I don't think she's going to get past either of the top 2 in my power ranking unless her KO gets better reception than both Victor and Zania)
  5. Ryleigh ("Kelly I'm gay" may be iconic, but I worry about how that may impact her odds with Minivan - especially as she's the steal and not really in their traditional musical lane)

Same feelings

• istersay changed the title to Power Ranking Team Legend Lives Team (based on their blinds) (Spoilers)