Oh! Darling - The Beatles

Perfect - Ed Sheeran

Because of You - Kelly Clarkson

My Immortal - Evanescence

You Lost Me - Christina Aguilera

Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

Dare You To Move - Switchfoot

River - Bishop Briggs

I'm happy to keep gathering them, but even so we've got a pretty good list going so far.

Nice! Hope we can get Corey to read it soon.

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Your psychic powers tbh-

Yeah I'm still wanting to hear it on YT or something. I was able to rewatch it on Hulu though.

It was a great performance, I thought it was like an 8 when hearing it first, but relistening I found only like 1 or 2 pitch problems. Everything was spot on and the emotion had me like "WOW". Which deserved at least a 9 from me.

Ugh I can't believe they haven't uploaded it on YT yet.

It's almost as if they know people are gonna be pissed at Corey going home so they held off posting his stuff. 😑

Also, now that the pressure of wanting Corey to make the finale is gone, I suspect most of us will look at Corey's last two performances at a more graceful light. His Arcade performance gets better for me with each replay. 

But dammit NBC give us Iris already!!!!

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Ugh I can't believe they haven't uploaded it on YT yet.

It's almost as if they know people are gonna be pissed at Corey going home so they held off posting his stuff. 😑

Also, now that the pressure of wanting Corey to make the finale is gone, I suspect most of us will look at Corey's last two performances at a more graceful light. His Arcade performance gets better for me with each replay. 

But dammit NBC give us Iris already!!!!

I uploaded all of the IS performances on the spoilers thread. You can check it out there, hopefully it`s available.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I uploaded all of the IS performances on the spoilers thread. You can check it out there, hopefully it`s available.

OMG Bless you!!!!

Ok, some thoughts.

I think going in the live shows, Corey (and TPTB) felt the need to show more dynamics in his performances, and that forced him to sing in his upper range a lot more at Top 17 and Top 9. And this probably led to him tiring his voice out. And honestly, you can tell that in his last performance.

But boy, if he did not fight it with all his might in the end. And that's all we can ask for as fans. Thanks Corey for not giving up, and I hope we can all do the same for you as we get out of The Voice bubble.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Just a question, where did the notion that Kelly was going to duet with him come from?

I was under the impression that Kelly said it during the "last words" speech. Corey mentioned it on his recent live as well.

I believe Kelly was specifically referring to them recording Already Gone together.

15 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I was under the impression that Kelly said it during the "last words" speech. Corey mentioned it on his recent live as well.

I believe Kelly was specifically referring to them recording Already Gone together.

She referred to them singing Already Gone on her show I believe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She referred to them singing Already Gone on her show I believe.

Can't wait for that episode!

I do hope they record an original together too, ala Jake. Maybe they can write a song about Kelly's recent troubles. 

40 minutes ago, David68 said:

The "inside my head" at 0:38 of his Arcade sounds so much like Hunter Plake

His head voice and falsetto in general is eerily similar to Hunter, but Hunter has more control over it.

On the flip side, Hunter doesn't have the gravelly texture of Corey's chest voice. I absolutely love that combination in Corey's voice.

• Like 2

Still upset about Corey's elimination but I'm glad he finally has time for himself because that must have been so exhausting

On a side note, I can imagine Corey singing songs from bands that I really like and he would probably do amazing. Into Your Arms by The Maine and Breakeven by The Script come into mind and they seem to fit his voice and overall vibe 

I hope he takes song requests for covers in the future because I would love to hear him singing those songs 😢😢😢

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Still upset about Corey's elimination but I'm glad he finally has time for himself because that must have been so exhausting

On a side note, I can imagine Corey singing songs from bands that I really like and he would probably do amazing. Into Your Arms by The Maine and Breakeven by The Script come into mind and they seem to fit his voice and overall vibe 

I hope he takes song requests for covers in the future because I would love to hear him singing those songs 😢😢😢

@VintageVoice here's some new suggestions for you to add to the list!

Hopefully Corey gets to see our suggestions lists and take some inspiration there for his future content!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Relistening to Already Gone....

I want you to know
That it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
Coz I'm already gone

NGL, the chorus hits much, MUCH different now that Corey is off the show. 😪

• Sad 6

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Relistening to Already Gone....

NGL, the chorus hits much, MUCH different now that Corey is off the show. 😪

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’ve listened to Iris like six or seven times at least since it’s been uploaded, and I’m still not over the fact it’s the last on-show work we’re getting from Corey.

• Sad 5

40 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Sad Talk To Me GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I’ve listened to Iris like six or seven times at least since it’s been uploaded, and I’m still not over the fact it’s the last on-show work we’re getting from Corey.

💔

Already counting the days till he can release something again. 

This is sooo random, but Corey's super high-pitched "YEAHHHHHH BABY" is one of the most iconic moments of the season. EVERYONE in the discussion thread went "DID COREY JUST DO THAT?!" I've had that one line stuck in my head all day :haha: he can do SO much with his voice: he can go soft, he can do a softer head voice, he can do a really high-pitched whatever that was, he has the ache in his voice and has a super cool texture, it's so amazing! ❤️ 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

This is sooo random, but Corey's super high-pitched "YEAHHHHHH BABY" is one of the most iconic moments of the season. EVERYONE in the discussion thread went "DID COREY JUST DO THAT?!" I've had that one line stuck in my head all day :haha: he can do SO much with his voice: he can go soft, he can do a softer head voice, he can do a really high-pitched whatever that was, he has the ache in his voice and has a super cool texture, it's so amazing! ❤️ 

😂 It almost makes me appreciate the extremely forced 70s theme group numbers, coz there is no way Corey would have done that in his typical style of performance.

I wish he had that moment in Arcade though. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I invite Corey's fans here to continue streaming his songs on Spotify/Apple Music. His songs are the current top streamers on Spotify for the entire Top 9, so let's continue that momentum so that Corey would be even more inspired to add more to his track list.

• Like 4