American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

My final choice and the song I'm sending to the fourth round is a performance by the eventual winner of the season. She was only getting started. My pick is

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED BY FANTASIA BARRINO. SimonĀ called her the real thing after this performance. I might switch up my final choice, but for now I just wanted to make all my choices and not be last for a change. :dead:

• Like 2

Round 4:

LaToya London:Ā Too Close For Comfort

Ā 

Next Round:

Jennifer Hudson:Ā Weekend In New England

George Huff:Ā Ain't Too Proud To Beg

LaToya London:Ā Rhythm Is Gonna Get You

Fantasia:Ā Greatest Love Of All

Ā 

• Like 4

Round 4:

Diana DeGarmo - ā€œA Broken Wingā€

Ā 

Next Round

George Huff - ā€œAlways And Foreverā€

Jennifer Hudson - ā€œI Believe In You And Meā€

LaToya London - ā€œDonā€™t Leave Me This Wayā€

Fantasia Barrino - ā€œKnock On Woodā€

• Like 3

Advancing to Round 4: Jasmine Trias "I'll Never Love This Way Again"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know Jasmine isnā€™t well liked here but I do want her better performances to have a good chance at going far. And I legit always loved this performance, so yeah. ā¤ļøĀ 

Ā 

*awaits Elliottā€™s confused reaction*

• Sad 1

4th round - DianaĀ DeGarmo "Don't Cry Out Loud"Ā (Reprise)

Ā 

The others:

LeahĀ LaBelle "Let's Stay Together" (R.I.P.Ā :( )

DianaĀ DeGarmo "Someone To Watch Over Me"

Diana DeGarmo "Get Happy"

DianaĀ DeGarmo "My Heart Will Go On"

Iā€™m not even a Diana fan but the way they did her in the finale was so wrong lmao.

Ā 

Having her do I Believe in round 1 whileĀ Fantasiaā€™s performance was in the pimp spot, not giving her working in-ear monitors for a reprisal of a performance that required her being able to completelyĀ hear herself to hit the big notes required, having her reprise I Believe in the finale right before the winner announcement so she knew she wasnā€™t winning (since they wouldnā€™t have her sing it twice in ten minutes)...

Ā 

The shade of it all. :dead:

28 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Advancing to Round 4: Jasmine Trias "I'll Never Love This Way Again"

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I know Jasmine isnā€™t well liked here but I do want her better performances to have a good chance at going far. And I legit always loved this performance, so yeah. ā¤ļøĀ 

Ā 

*awaits Elliottā€™s confused reaction*

Run To You would have been a better choice.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Iā€™m not even a Diana fan but the way they did her in the finale was so wrong lmao.

Ā 

Having her do I Believe in round 1 whileĀ Fantasiaā€™s performance was in the pimp spot, not giving her working in-ear monitors for a reprisal of a performance that required her being able to completelyĀ hear herself to hit the big notes required, having her reprise I Believe in the finale right before the winner announcement so she knew she wasnā€™t winning (since they wouldnā€™t have her sing it twice in ten minutes)...

Ā 

big brother pop GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Ā 

Ā 

They did her so dirty.Ā 

Ā 

Not to mention, I Believe was tailor-made for Fantasia, so she was already at a disadvantage with that being the winnerā€™s single before she even got to the performance episode. :dead:Ā 

29 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Not to mention, I Believe was tailor-made for Fantasia

Ignoring the obvious that was Inside Your Heaven and This is My Now clearly suiting the winner over the runner-upĀ (ripĀ Bo Bice and Blake Lewis in the finale), nothing will beat Canadian Idol 3's coronation singleĀ which literally has lyrics about being a teenage girl in this F2 match up. :dead:

rex_andmelissa.jpeg

Ā 

(also everyone's friendly reminder to stan Melissa O'Neil)

• Haha 4