American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Love Kimberley’s “Band of Gold.” :wub: This was my least fave of this Top 4 and was the one I was hoping would show up….. so we could have a legit showdown between Ruben /Clay/Kimberley/Trenyce. But yeah this was so fun and fierce from her. :bobo: nd dang wow sooo many rankings in the Top 5 - 11 to be exact. 😮 JC needs to stop with calling this terrible though.

Love Trenyce’s “Proud Mary.” ❤️ This was so fun, fierce and she really owned and nailed this song! :bobo: Wow these rankings are all over the place but nice to see this make it in everyone’s Top 15! omgg poor Alex’s favorite performance coming in 4th again. :dead: LMAOO I’m dying @ Nico’s comment. :dead: lol Chris being strategic against Trenyce…. and how wrong he was that IHN was the bigger threat over PM.

OMGG MY TOP 3 made the Top 3…. SLAYY IT! :ohyeah::spaz:

Ahh yayy I’m very pleased for Ruben’s “A Whole New World” coming in 3rd. I ranked it  3rd so I do totally agree here. Lol I was just praying for this to crack the Top 10 so this far exceeded my expectations, but i am solo beyond happy as I feared Ruben would have gotten shafted. I AM SHOOK Lily ranked this at #1 :omg: (and I didn’t…. I’m a bad fan lmao). Wow so many #3 rankings. Lmao Andy’s comments on his outfit. And yayy Alex coming around to this performance too. ❤️ BYE @ Elliott’s “Ruben’s only good performance” comment.

OMGG Whoaa, I am shook. Wow Kimberley’s “New York State of Mind” was the performance i was totally expecting and predicting this as my winners prediction. So dangg I am wrong again. THAT PRISCILLA realllyyy changed the game with this #20 ranking. :omg: Wow I wsas only expecting JC  to rank this low but not her too… wow. Anywayy these stats are IMPRESSIVEE as heck…. 6 #1 rankings and 6 #2 rankings…. wow. That’s over half of us having this in our Top 2. But also….. WTH Victoria with that #14 ranking? That beyonds shocks me. Wait, did i not write that this was my winner’s prediction? I could have sworn I did, lmao. But wait…. who the heck is Julia Gargano and why are people saying her version is better @ Andrew’s write-up. omg Alexs comment of how Kim was running away with the win until those tanks came in. OMG I knew it!

Wow I am really so beyond shocked that Clay’s Bridge Over Troubled Water pulled off THAT WIN. :omg: Dangg so impressive! This was my favorite performance of the season so I am beyond happy for this winning. Those rankings from us are all solo impressive! 6 #1s, 2 #2s, 3 #3s’, 2 #4s and 2 #5s. :omg: All amazing there. OMGG And i am CRYINGGG that Elliott’s #20 ended up winning. THIS WOULD HAPPEN. :dead: But yeah I am happy for this winning as “Solitarie” and DLTSGDOM got robbed, and maybe those performances being cut helped this out.

And wow this Top 3 went the way I ranked it sooo yayy! This season 2 game was a lot of fun… Some good drama but lots of fun. Can’t wait for the Season 3 game. ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

also 😮 my Top 3 were my Top 3 in exact order, been awhile since thats happened.

Me tooo! *high fives*

2 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Elliott's #20 winning is iconic. 

It is. :ph34rwave:

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

What did Trenyce fans do this game? We sat there minding our business lmao.

Yeah I thought the Trenyce fans have been quiet and calm throughout the game, lol.

Over the Rainbow cut - Clay stan

Let's Stay Together cut - KLocke stan

Solitaire cut - KLocke stan

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me cut - Clay stan

You were saying :kissbye:?

You with the receipts. :dead: 

Although the DLTSGDOM cut was a KLocke stan. :haha: 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

maybe those performances being cut helped this out

yeah, I wonder how that affected the rankings here. Putting tanking scores aside, I feel like having a lot of performances from one person splits votes and lowers some of the placements.

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Now I know what you meant. 😶

Ahh I could have told you what he meant as i got it right away when he said that. :/ :haha: 

2 hours ago, JC said:

OMGAH I AM LEGIT SHOCKED! I did not think Clay had a chance at all :rofl:YAY CLAY ❤️ 

@goofycilla90 and I are friends again :wub: 

Congrats there, JC!

LOL I bet you and Priscilla will go back and forth on being frenemies in this game. :haha: 

2 hours ago, JC said:

I honestly didn't even see these fanwars that did not involve Clay :rofl:I just assumed everyone would hate on Clay because I cut Over The Rainbow or at least the KLo fans would. I thought Proud Mary had the best chance at winning, but glad I still put Like A Bridge in first ❤️ I was still kicking myself for not moving on Solitaire to the final round.

HECK I'M STILL KICKING you for not advancing Solitaire either. 😢 :dead: 

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

I want to be excited for the next season, but I feel like pettiness and drama will derail it again, so. :dead: 

Ughh I really hope not. :dead: 

2 hours ago, goofycilla90 said:

ha my revenge.

OMG PRISCILLA. :dead:  You are sooo sneaky with it, hahaha.

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Knowing who JC likes, I can ensure you that JC will be chaotic again. 

Omgg. :dead: 

I mean say what you want about pettiness but our first two winners Did That

OMG and both of these were my #1s. I AM CRYING. Both incredible performances for sure! :yes: 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

I don't know if anyone watched Australian Idol back in the day.  But here is another performance that did THAT.

This was a really amazing performance. ❤️ 

2 hours ago, JC said:

You guys, just think about how uneventful this rankdown would be if you didn't have me in your lives :hug:#chaosjc Although I suspect others would take over my role as villain if I didn't cut OTR so early :shiftywave:

I seriously am still shocked though at Clay winning LMAO

Season 1: I knew Tamyra was a threat, but I thought Kelly had it in the bag. 🤡

Season 2: I thought there was not a chance in hale that Clay would win because I pissed off the KLo fans too early, assumed Ruben and Trenyce would win due to fanwars. WRONG. KLo and Clay top 2 with Clay winning. SHOOK.

This mini-rankdown is so entertaining and so much more dramatic and unpredictable than I thought it would be :giggle:

LMAO It's funny how this all turns out for you here. :dead: This game is really fun and unpredictable for sure. :haha:

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMG PRISCILLA. :dead:  You are sooo sneaky with it, hahaha.

I can almost guarantee you that she wouldn’t have ranked it last if DLTSGDOM didn’t get cut after that deal was agreed upon.

And as for my ranking? That’s how I genuinely feel about the performance. From K-Lo I much preferred Home, Inseparable, Band of Gold, If You Asked Me To and Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Thanks, @*Wallace! ^_^ 

You're welcome. :hug: 

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

That was me when @*Lily and I advanced “The Power of Love”. Looking back I would have chosen something else. :stealth:

:haha: 

Lord, I hope you never get paired with @#jeah :dead:

:dead: 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

The conversation literally went:

Victoria: What are you thinking?

Lily: What’s even left?

Victoria: I’m too lazy to check but I’m okay with advancing anything by Trenyce, Kimberley or Ruben.

Lily: We’re on the same page. How about The Power of Love or Come See About Me?

Victoria: The Power of Love is fine. Let’s cut Build Me Up Buttercup?

Lily: Fine by me. Shall I post?

Victoria: Yas!

The End. :dead:

Omggg crying at you posting all of this. I love it. :dead: So you were the one that offered the wrong Clay performance to cut too. :dead: 

Top 20 of John Stevens and JPL incoming...

+ Matt Rogers. :haha:

Victoria, don 't play now. :dead: 

21 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

yeah, I wonder how that affected the rankings here. Putting tanking scores aside, I feel like having a lot of performances from one person splits votes and lowers some of the placements.

Yeah this was something I was wondering. 😮 It's all so interesting to think about.

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I can almost guarantee you that she wouldn’t have ranked it last if DLTSGDOM didn’t get cut after that deal was agreed upon.

And as for my ranking? That’s how I genuinely feel about the performance. From K-Lo I much preferred Home, Inseparable, Band of Gold, If You Asked Me To and Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

Ahhh alright, I see and I get that.

Ah I see. I was just surprised as that was viewed as her best/most loved performance. I didn't think you tanked it or anything but expected to see it ranked higher from you. :haha: I'm not mad though, haha.

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You guys, @JC can be both a Clay and Trenyce fan. :giggle: 

YAS I am totes both, I would def list both as co-faves of Season 2, although @Alex95 is right in the sense that I would have wanted Clay to win over Trenyce in the final 2 at the time. Nowadays, I am not sure, I don't quite love Clay as much as I used to, and watching Trenyce's past performances made me miss her more. I also liked Josh Gracin at the time :rofl:maybe I thought he was attractive? But I remember really loving his version of I'll Be. And I was totes Team Julia Demato over the wretched witch Kim Caldwell :giggle:because obvs #teamconnecticut

Ruben and KLo were always on my shitlist after robbing Clay on Group 2 night and forcing him to go to the wildcard. I think Trenyce was also a wildcard lol #teamwildcards #robbed I am feeling nostalgic now. The old seasons were so much better.

On Season 1, Kelly was my only fave. RJ gets an HM for being adorb.

But yeah, my old profile which used to list my AI faves definitely showed:

AI1: Kelly

AI2: Clay, Trenyce

IDK why I just wrote a novel

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ah I see. I was just surprised as that was viewed as her best/most loved performance. I didn't think you tanked it or anything but expected to see it ranked higher from you. :haha: I'm not mad though, haha.

And I was also trying to help out Ruben some so I ranked some of his higher than I normally would have. :yes: