American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Yeah, this show didn’t even try to hide who the winners’ song was truly made for if both contestants were given it. :dead: 

Stuck in a world
No longer turning
Always the girl
Waiting for something
Too many days
Walking around sleeping
Open my eyes
I'm tired of dreaming

They changed it to "always the man" in his version despite it sounding cringe with the rest of the lyrics :rofl:

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

You were saying? 😘

LOL you surprised me there. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I’m not even a Diana fan but the way they did her in the finale was so wrong lmao.

Having her do I Believe in round 1 while Fantasia’s performance was in the pimp spot, not giving her working in-ear monitors for a reprisal of a performance that required her being able to completely hear herself to hit the big notes required, having her reprise I Believe in the finale right before the winner announcement so she knew she wasn’t winning (since they wouldn’t have her sing it twice in ten minutes)...

The shade of it all. :dead:

Oooh goodness yeah, it was really all sooo messed up there. :dead: I felt so bad for Diana there. :( 

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Run To You would have been a better choice. 

Ahh I nearly considered that one, but listening to them both, I liked INLTWA a little bit more. :haha: 

Also a suggestion..... not sure who advanced the original "Don't Cry Out Loud," (was it Victoria?). Victoria and Gigi could swap their DCOL choices so the Final 3 version could go to Round 4 and the finale version can go to Round 2? Just a suggestion.... don't get mad at me. 🙈

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Also a suggestion..... not sure who advanced the original "Don't Cry Out Loud," (was it Victoria?). Victoria and Gigi could swap their DCOL choices so the Final 3 version could go to Round 4 and the finale version can go to Round 2? Just a suggestion.... don't get mad at me. 🙈

Is #BlameWally still a thing? lmao

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

34 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Over It Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

Everyone took everything before I got there already.  Ah, well.  My picks get eliminated before the final, anyway.  

You can always ask people to change their choices too!