American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Going through the list and while there are some performances I wished were in here over others.... looking over the list I think I love 18 of these performances. That's more than the last few seasons. So gah gonna rank some performances low I don't want to. 🙈 Gosh this will be difficult.

21 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I still don't get what's so bad about "Here You Come Again" being here. :haha:  That's amongst my Top 3 or 4 from her and i prefer it over "Crazy on You."

I love when we agree. ❤️ Dolly Parton night in general was one of the best Idol nights ever and I’m glad SMM is here also, one of my faves from Archie. :yes: 

Now if only LS could’ve been here too. :( 

13 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I love when we agree. ❤️ Dolly Parton night in general was one of the best Idol nights ever and I’m glad SMM is here also, one of my faves from Archie. :yes: 

Now if only LS could’ve been here too. :( 

Oooh aww I love when we agree as it can be rare. :haha: Same on SMM.

I didn't love LS so I'm okay with that missing out (though I liked it). But sorry to its big fans though.

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Was it????

(No shade to Dolly but I was so bored for most of that night.)

I actually really enjoyed that night even though I wasn't familiar with most of the songs at the time. I loved Archie/Michael/Carly/Syesha's performances and those were my faves that night. I really liked Jason/David C and liked Brooke/Kristy/Ramiele's performances. I thought it was a pretty solid night.

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Technically speaking, a tie could have happened if someone would have switched their vote from MOTN and you both would have voted for IAIS. #interesting

Technically nothing will ever be "mathematically ahead" if I factor in potential vote swapping. I close it when everything is too far ahead mathematically, as I had done for an earlier season (1 or 2 I think)

Edited by Alex95

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Lol I was wondering what David H was up to nowadays and I found Bayleigh from BB20 and 22 in the comments of some booty pic he posted, that's the most random friendship I could think of :dead:

I'm glad they are getting along so well. :dead:

I'm re-watching performances, and I forgot about this moment:

Ryan: Have I mentioned that you can download performances from the show exclusively on iTunes?

Paula: Yes, because it's very important that you know that. :rolleyes:

:haha: 

• Like 1

Just now, Steven_ said:

I'm re-watching performances, and I forgot about this moment:

Ryan: Have I mentioned that you can download performances from the show exclusively on iTunes?

Paula: Yes, because it's very important that you know that. :rolleyes:

:haha: 

Paula in S7 was peak chaos and I’m here for it. :wub:

• Like 2