American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I was silently rooting for this one. 😿

Sorry, I didn't remember the performance, her memorable ones (Never has been cut, and I Don't Hurt anymore has advanced).  

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Sorry, I didn't remember the performance, her memorable ones (Never has been cut, and I Don't Hurt anymore has advanced).  

I just like the song and it's the best rendition that's been done on the show. :dead: It's fine. 🤗

• Like 4

I’m starting to feel bad for Taylor because even though I wasn’t a fan of his music, he seemed like a nice guy and no one here is fighting for his songs to advance so I’m starting to feel like he’s even underrated here on IDF despite me not being a fan. Ugh why do I have a heart.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JC said:

I’m starting to feel bad for Taylor because even though I wasn’t a fan of his music, he seemed like a nice guy and no one here is fighting for his songs to advance so I’m starting to feel like he’s even underrated here on IDF despite me not being a fan. Ugh why do I have a heart.

giphy.gif

LET ME CHECK. :dead:

1 minute ago, JC said:

Awww JC with a heart. :teeheewave:

I've been feeling the same way too. So I hope he can get one/some of his better performances in through the final vote. But not sure if he'll have the vote support. I wish I could help him out more but I have so many faves to spread my support around. :( :haha: 

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Cut Katharine "Who Wants To Live Forever"

Aww, I’ve always really liked this performance. :( It was no Stacey Solomon but I always found it underrated.

• Like 1

Awww to no surprise, I loved both Katharine's "Bringing Out the Elvis" and "Who Wants to Live Forever." :(  ❤️  But wasn’t really rooting for either to make Top 20 so I can live with it.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Aww, I’ve always really liked this performance. :( It was no Stacey Solomon but I always found it underrated.

I don't dislike it at all, just trying to line up the right performances for my girl and let other contestants have oversaturation in the Top 20

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Cutting Notable Republican Katharine McPhee’s cover of Notable Sore Loser Faith Hill’s “Bringing Out The Elvis” 

True love is me marrying someone who doesn’t like Faith Hill smh

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I don't dislike it at all, just trying to line up the right performances for my girl and let other contestants have oversaturation in the Top 20

My Top 20 would be like a combination of 18 Chris/Katharine performances and a Paris performance I will not name until the final vote. :dead:

oh, and I guess an Elliott performance to round out the Top 20.

Edited by Elliott

11 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Katharine already has 4 performances in the top 20 (which is 1/5) so if anyone will be oversaturated it’s her.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Katharine already has 4 performances in the top 20 (which is 1/5) so if anyone will be oversaturated it’s her.

You must not have been around when Carrie had 6 and Vonzell had 5 performances in the final vote. :haha: Or Kelly with 7 and Tamyra with 6 - although understandable on S1 as those two really carried the season. :haha: 

As a fan of all of them, of course I had no issue  with that personally speaking lol.