American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Was it that bad? lmao. /way behind in this season

My faves shockingly did really well so I wasn't hating it. But besides that..... it was a chore to get through lol.

Just now, Weedy_Speedy said:

Pretty sure this will be every season post-12. :haha: 

I could actually come up with a Top 20 for S13 pretty easily (since the Top 4 all sang 20+ performances a piece) and maybeeeee S14. But yeah, S15 on will be a struggle.

24 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Omg even Wally is serving the shade. :rofl: Now I'm morbidly curious, I'm gonna have to watch tomorrow.

I try my best. :giggle:  

20 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Wally bb wut is u doing

19 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixarangry family guy GIF by HULUhercules hades GIFangry ufc GIFspongebob squarepants GIFsmacked slap gif GIF

omggg you. :dead:   

Gah I'm sorry. I was re-watching my cut options a few times from last night and today and this was one of those performances that didn't really connect with me. :blushingwave: :( It's good of course but hard for me to really get into.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Broken and Making Memories Of Us were right there if you really wanted to cut a Chris performance :/

Aww I really liked both of those performances (and actually found a new appreciation for "Broken" over the last week).

Just now, Alex95 said:

The way I've been the only one to cut a Taylor performance...?

Such a shocking turn of events. :haha: Although he lost lots of performances through the other rounds so maybe that makes up for this round?