American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, *Wallace said:

You must not have been around when Carrie had 6 and Vonzell had 5 performances in the final vote. :haha: Or Kelly with 7 and Tamyra with 6 - although understandable on S1 as those two really carried the season. :haha: 

Yeah but I feel like Season 5 is the most evenly spread season thus far in terms of contestants who had great performances deserving of being in the top 20.

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Yeah but I feel like Season 5 is the most evenly spread season thus far in terms of contestants who had great performances deserving of being in the top 20.

Ooh yes I can totally agree on that. Most of the cast def had its inconsistent moments but when they were great they certainly delivered some fantastic performances. :yes: I'm always here for a diverse mix of representation in the finals!

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

This Nikki McKibbin, Christina Christian and Ryan Starr slander.

Ooh they all had their good moments (as did RJ & Justin) for sure, but Kelly and Tamyra were in just another level compared to the rest. :haha: 

55 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

You must not have been around when Carrie had 6 and Vonzell had 5 performances in the final vote. :haha: Or Kelly with 7 and Tamyra with 6 - although understandable on S1 as those two really carried the season. :haha: 

As a fan of all of them, of course I had no issue  with that personally speaking lol.

Kelly and Tamyra deserved as the only two major players that season. 😘

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Unless it’s S15. :dead:

LMAO oh right. I will be singing a different tune there come S15. :haha: 

25 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Kelly and Tamyra deserved as the only two major players that season. 😘

Very true. I totally agree there. :haha: 

2 hours ago, JC said:

I’m starting to feel bad for Taylor because even though I wasn’t a fan of his music, he seemed like a nice guy and no one here is fighting for his songs to advance so I’m starting to feel like he’s even underrated here on IDF despite me not being a fan. Ugh why do I have a heart.

I am a fan, but I know he is going to get done dirty in this, so... :(

I met Taylor and he is indeed a nice guy.

Don't you know I

Sit around

With my head hanging down

And I wonder

Who's loving you

I love the song and didn't mind Lisa's version, but it goes no farther than this I'm afraid. Cutting Lisa's "Who's Loving You".

• Like 1

On 2/20/2021 at 11:48 AM, Elliott said:

Advance Ryan Starr - “You Really Got Me”

cut Alexis Lopez "Saving All My Love For You"

Thinking about how this was my Shining Moment™, and I wasted my cut on f*cking Alexis Lopez. :/

Just now, goofycilla90 said:

drag race GIF

It's probably a good thing I posted that decision so quickly as the result of my fear over YRGM being cut because had I given it five more seconds of thought, I would've cut the performance that ended up winning that season. :giggle:

• Sad 1