The Masked Singer: Season 5 - Premieres March 10

16 hours ago, Crisis said:

Yes, Jake Paul is Logan's younger brother. Both of them are Youtubers who've had their fair share of controversy. Nicole was on the right track, but guessed the wrong brother. :haha: He was the weakest of Group B, so I think it was the right elimination.

I feel I should know who Crab is. That voice sounds familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

So we only got to see Nicole's and Ken's crushes? I wanted to know who Jenny, Robin, and Niecy crushed on. :/ :haha:

15 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah Logan on the show was... a choice. It's definitely been ruffling feathers that they chose to highlight either of the Paul Brothers but if they had to spotlight one, at least it was the one who does seem to actually be trying to fix his image/not suck as a human being :haha:

Ooooh I thought Logan was the more problematic of the brothers? I know both have had controversies. I remember them being big issues when it happen but I've forgotten about those by now. But if Logan is the lesser problematic one/the one trying to make a change, then it makes sense he was cast for the show instead.

9 hours ago, AmyNicole said:

I would love it if Jack Black appeared on the Masked Singer as a contestant in the near Future. He would totally win

I think he would be a lot of fun! :yes: 

8 hours ago, bswanson said:

did someone drop out cause piglet saiid he only had 4 days to prepare. or is that part of a clue?

I noticed that too. I was thinking the first thing you said of Piglet being a late addition/replacement. :unsure: 

5 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

it could very well be one of them from the clues. :omg:

I would be shook about that, if I am right. 😮 

• Like 2

On 3/26/2021 at 5:11 PM, istersay said:

Russian Dolls are the only ones I think I know for now, they are killing it on the show

I actually knew Kaitlyn Jenner immediately too. But yeah, I'm 100% on Russian Dolls. 

Something about Black Swan is screaming Raven Simone or another possibility at JoJo..to me. It's an R&B pop voice...it bothers me that I know I recognize some voices, but a name isn't coming to me. (The Pig, Seashell, Black Swan, Chameleon, Orca) 

I think the costumes are more elaborate this time round.  Maybe the budget got upgraded?

I don't know what was more disturbing about the Raccoon, his singing voice, his threatened stripping, or the fact that TWICE people on the Masked Singer called him a rodent.  A rodent?  Raccoons are not rodents.  🦝  They are in the order Carnivora.

Personally I hate youtubers being featured.  They're not very obvious.  I liked the way it messed up Jenny's system though.  She always tries to pigeonhole people by how old they look.

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2021 at 11:15 PM, mercfan3 said:

I actually knew Kaitlyn Jenner immediately too. But yeah, I'm 100% on Russian Dolls. 

Something about Black Swan is screaming Raven Simone or another possibility at JoJo..to me. It's an R&B pop voice...it bothers me that I know I recognize some voices, but a name isn't coming to me. (The Pig, Seashell, Black Swan, Chameleon, Orca) 

raven was already on she was black widow spider 

though crab was going to drop out. vocally was not as good as last week but i am sort of rooting for him .

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

Bulldog was Nick Cannon. :lmao:

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 2

Bahahahaha I totally called it when Niecy said she was going to choose who to unmask. :giggle: 

I thought she was just going to send herself home and bring Nick out, but when she chose Bulldog, I figured it was him. :giggle:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Bahahahaha I totally called it when Niecy said she was going to choose who to unmask. :giggle: 

I thought she was just going to send herself home and bring Nick out, but when she chose Bulldog, I figured it was him. :giggle:

Yeah, when Niecy said she was going to pick who would unmask, it was easy to see whoever she choose was going to be Nick. :haha: That means Cluedo can't be him as was speculated. :haha:

As for the rest of the show, it was weird to see Group B in back-to-back weeks. I guess they figured that was the best group to reveal Nick's return.

I have a feeling I know who Chameleon and Crab are. I'm still iffy on Black Swan and Piglet.

15 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

though crab was going to drop out. vocally was not as good as last week but i am sort of rooting for him .

Yeah I thought and feared he was going to drop out too. 😮 Glad he didn't.

12 hours ago, miss denise said:

LMAO I was all confused by what was going on but about 5 seconds before the reveal, I was thinking and wondering if it was Nick..... and then it was. :lmao: 

Lol I'm kinda glad there was the Nick Cannon/Bulldog twist on last night's episode. I really like everyone on Group B and didn't want t see any of them go quite yet, so yay for that. :haha: 

Although I also feel weird how I think I know most of Group B but know/am sure on no one on Group A. :dead:  I don't know who the Crab is at all, but I am thinking he is an older R&B singer. Very well could be Bobby Brown but I am not sure and need to hear more of his voice. But if not him, I think someone in that older R&B male singer type category.

13 hours ago, Crisis said:

Yeah, when Niecy said she was going to pick who would unmask, it was easy to see whoever she choose was going to be Nick. :haha: That means Cluedo can't be him as was speculated. :haha:

I have a feeling I know who Chameleon and Crab are. I'm still iffy on Black Swan and Piglet.

Oh, I didn't know people thought Cluedo was him. 😮 My mom thought one of the other contestants was, but I didn't want to think they'd lie about Nick having COVID to pull that off.  :no: It worked with him only appearing under a mask for one episode. 

I'm the opposite because I know exactly who Black Swan and Piglet are. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO I was all confused by what was going on but about 5 seconds before the reveal, I was thinking and wondering if it was Nick..... and then it was. :lmao: 

😛 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I'm kinda glad there was the Nick Cannon/Bulldog twist on last night's episode. I really like everyone on Group B and didn't want t see any of them go quite yet, so yay for that. :haha: 

Although I also feel weird how I think I know most of Group B but know/am sure on no one on Group A. :dead:  I don't know who the Crab is at all, but I am thinking he is an older R&B singer. Very well could be Bobby Brown but I am not sure and need to hear more of his voice. But if not him, I think someone in that older R&B male singer type category.

I was about to agree except there is one I don't care for. :ph34rwave: But yeah, this worked out for them. Lucky Group B!

Now I can't remember who is even in Group A besides the Russian Dolls. :dead: 

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

😛 

I was about to agree except there is one I don't care for. :ph34rwave: But yeah, this worked out for them. Lucky Group B!

Now I can't remember who is even in Group A besides the Russian Dolls. :dead: 

Seashell

Robopine

Orca

order of the early rounds are quite confusing . final wildcard to debut tonight.

• Like 1