The Masked Singer: Season 5 - Premieres March 10

20 minutes ago, istersay said:

are there more than 3? thought it was Hanson all this time

4 showed up this time. 

there isn’t four though. As a fan of them, that performance gave me life. They would have never chosen to cover it without the masks. 

I’m totally with one of the judges tonight 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, mercfan3 said:

4 showed up this time. 

there isn’t four though. As a fan of them, that performance gave me life. They would have never chosen to cover it without the masks. 

I’m totally with one of the judges tonight 😂

4 makes it so confusing

The first one is The Crab

First Impression Guesses

Robin: Kool (Robert Bell) 

Jenny: Bobby Brown

Ken: Bobby Brown

Nicole:Member of the Jackson 5  

Final Guesses

Robin: Ray Parker Jr

Nicole: Keith Sweat

Rita: Martin Lawrence

The Crab is: BOBBY BROWN

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

The first one is The Crab

First Impression Guesses

Robin: Kool (Robert Bell) 

Nicole:Member of the Jackson 5  

Final Guesses

Robin: Ray Parker Jr

Nicole: Keith Sweat

Rita: Martin Lawrence

The Crab is: BOBBY BROWN

2 of them got it right!

nervousing.gif worried about who else will go

i was rooting for crab . he most likely got  voted off since he has been quite controversial throughout the years. most spoilers had figured out it was him.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i was rooting for crab . he most likely got  voted off since he has been quite controversial throughout the years. most spoilers had figured out it was him.

I hadn't looked at spoilers for him, so didn't know, but he did a good job on the show

It was a strong night for everyone, so it would've been tough to see any of them leave. With that said, I had a feeling Seashell would be one of the eliminated because she came across as the least experienced contestant.

Speaking of Seashell, I knew it was Tamera Mowry. The clues from the first episode gave it away for me, and its' one of the few I was able to get from the beginning. :haha: As for Crab, I had a feeling it was Bobby Brown. The voice sounded familiar from his first performance, and his last one gave it away because the steps looked like something he would do in his shows.

I don't know what to think about Cluedle Doo. Him being in the background was one thing, but him randomly coming out post-performance is cheesy and disrupting the flow of the show. The only way this can work is if some clue about who he could be is dropped.

The show is off for two weeks? I wonder why.

• Like 1

I guessed that maybe Crab and Chameleon would leave.  Surprised it was the Seashell instead.  

Wow, the Yeti is brave to be on skates when it is so hard to see in those costumes. I was impressed!  And he was pretty good with the singing as well.  I did wonder if the doughnuts were not O's but rings, like Olympic rings.

I think I know who the Rooster is, though that doesn't help anything.   The Mask is cheesy which is why people like it. :P

Wow, the ratings are quite strong.  I tried Nancy Drew when it first started and felt disappointed with how they messed with her character.

I always loved Tia and Tamara’s show, I didn’t realize they could sing until someone suggested it was them..a quick google of Tamara singing “I’m going down” confirmed it for me. Really sad to see her go. 

I’m about 90% sure I know who Black Swan and Piglet are, and I’m 100% on The Russian Dolls (which is why I won’t say it), and no idea on chameleon (although internet seems to know), yeti, or Robopine...although Yeti had a bit of a Nick Carter tone, but I don’t think it’s him. And I do think Robopine sounds like Jamie Foxx, but I know it’s not. 🤣

On 4/16/2021 at 11:15 PM, miss denise said:

:blushingwave:  

❤️

Wait... what? :dead:  I was talking about reading the spoiler contents of your post, silly. I have no idea what or who you're talking about but now I'm more tempted to look. :lmao:😮 

❤️ 

Ooh. LOL Well that's all up to you to look if you want to. :lmao: 

• Haha 1