The Masked Singer: Season 5 - Premieres March 10

looking forward to this coming back. Masked Dancer is alright but i prefer watching contestants sing  more than dancing  .

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

looking forward to this coming back. Masked Dancer is alright but i prefer watching contestants sing  more than dancing  .

I love both in general, but definitely prefer The Masked Singer of the shows. :yes: 

9 hours ago, miss denise said:

The first two costumes have been announced! 😮 

wonder if they will run out of ideas for costumes and recycle some of the older ones. :unsure:

8 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

wonder if they will run out of ideas for costumes and recycle some of the older ones. :unsure:

I feel like the costume possibilities are endless with animals, food, random objects, and so on! They might have some similiar ones (like they've had different kinds of monsters), I doubt they'd repeat anything exactly. 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I feel like the costume possibilities are endless with animals, food, random objects, and so on! They might have some similiar ones (like they've had different kinds of monsters), I doubt they'd repeat anything exactly. 

they have been so creative in what they have come up with so far . also hoping they get some good music artists from the past and current ones as well. the UK had Ne Yo as their runner up recently.

• 2 weeks later...

The season premiere is only a week away! (!) More costumes have been revealed, including...

Some more can be spotted in this promo:

And there's a preview of Russian Doll(s) here:

• Like 1

I wondered why the host switch

source

‘The Masked Singer’ Host Nick Cannon Tests Positive for COVID; Niecy Nash to Fill In For Now (EXCLUSIVE)

“The Masked Singer” host Nick Cannon has tested positive for the COVID-19 coronavirus, which means he won’t be seen in at least the first few episodes of the hit Fox reality series’ fifth season. Instead, producers have tapped actress and host Niecy Nash to fill in.

Nash will take over as guest host as production begins this Thursday on Season 5 of “The Masked Singer,” and until Cannon is ready to get back to work. Cannon is currently in quarantine and resting, a rep for the star confirms exclusively to Variety. Fox expects Cannon to return to the series later in the season.

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

Ugh. Snail and Porcupine give me the heebie jeebies. cold.gif.d9372ea892393bc7f0a17e6b338aca7a.gif

Pig is cute. :giggle: 

:lmao: I don't like snails at all. Porcupines don't bother me, but that costume looks lethal