Snatch Game: The Mini-Rankdown (Tournament Final Round, Due Feb 7th)

Solaris

All-Stars Season 5 Snatch Game:

I can't find a video for Snatch game.  If anyone finds it please post!

Its time for All-Stars Season 5 Snatch Game. I have attached the YouTube link for your review. 

The cast:

Walter Mercado (Alexis Mateo)

Ellen Degeneres (Blair St. Clair)

Jeffree Star (India Farrah)

Eartha Kitt (Jujubee)

Lady Gaga  (Miz Cracker)

Flavor Flav (Shea Couleé)

Rank each of the celebrity impersonations 1 to 6.  Commentary is not required but appreciated!   This is due Tueday, Dec 28th at 12 CST.

Tagging people who might still be interested!

@*Chris @Elliott @*Wallace @*Lily @sublymonal @Deeee @#jeah @Zoey @FrogLenzen @JC

Also If you will be participating in multiple seasons, please keep all rankings to one private message chain as to prevent too many messages.  Thanks.

Edited by Solaris

• Solaris changed the title to Snatch Game: The Mini-Rankdown (All-Stars 5 due 12/28)
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snatch Game All-Star Season 5:

6. Jeffree Starr (India Farrah)

JakeyonceTV | #FreeBritney on Twitter: "ok but what if Jeffree Star is  eliminated from the Internet AND drag race in one week I-  https://t.co/uIzu8pHo3R" / Twitter

Average: 6.00

Rankings:

@*Chris - 6

@FrogLenzen - 6

@Elliott - 6

@Solaris - 6

@*Wallace - 6

Derek

disaster, make it stop

Elliott

Nightmare inducing.

Wallace

I heard of Jeffree Star but not super familiar with Jeffree. I did not really find this portrayal funny. The jokes just did not work. It felt kinda awkward overall.

5. Lady Gaga (Miz Cracker)

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Snatch Game of Love - Tom + Lorenzo

Average: 4.60

Rankings:

@*Chris - 4

@FrogLenzen - 5

@Elliott - 5

@Solaris - 4

@*Wallace - 5

Derek

If you're going to do Gaga, which you shouldn't, you at least need to do an OVER THE TOP accent. Like, idk, a New Yorker over-pronouncing things to sound grand. And now is not the time to try to look pretty, you need to look crazy and this gown was not the right choice imo. Also the answers were typical Cracker: overwrought 

Elliott

Not good.

Wallace

She had a decent elegant style look for Lady Gaga. But she wasn't really funny. I also didn't really get a feel for Lady Gaga either.

4. Ellen Degeneres (Blair St. Clair)

Blair St. Clair as Ellen Degeneres - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars - TV  Fanatic

Average: 4.40

Rankings:

@*Chris - 5

@FrogLenzen - 4

@Elliott - 4

@Solaris - 5

@*Wallace - 4

Derek

It was reasonably prepared and stayed in character, but wasn't funny. Also, she tried to pass on an answer which is a grave error.

Elliott

Not good.

Wallace

The easy weakest link of her group. Blair started off decently funny with the lesbian jokes but that was the only thing she relied on and it just got old fast. I felt she could have given more as Ellen, but I guess she made me laugh more than #5 so I'll place her 4th.

Edited by Solaris

Snatch Game All-Star Season 5 continued:

3. Walter Mercado (Alexis Mateo)

Cruel compendium #9 🎂 - by Jillian Anthony

Average: 2.60

Rankings:

@*Chris - 3

@FrogLenzen - 1

@Elliott - 3

@Solaris - 3

@*Wallace - 3

Derek

DELIVERED. "Smells like confusion" lmaooo. bumping this up because Elliott is playing

Elliott

Not as good as the top two, but better than the bottom three.

Sola

Best of the first group.

Wallace

Alexis was the standout of her group, even with the celebrity I was least familiar with. I don't know Walter Mercado but Alexis made him really funny. He had lots of great funny answers. He had great banter with the contestants, which they lacked towards him. So yeah Alexis pretty much carried the first group, but wasn't quite as funny as my Top 2.

2. Flava Flav (Shea Coulee)

Farrah's a dom top — chrissiewatts: Shea Coulee as Flavor Flav in...

Average: 1.80

Rankings:

@*Chris - 2

@FrogLenzen - 3

@Elliott - 1

@Solaris - 2

@*Wallace - 1

Derek

tough call between Shea and Juju for the win. I think Shea was more prepared but Juju is just naturally better at improv and funnier.

Elliott

Obviously.

Sola

Two great snatch games in the second set.  Shea killed it!

Wallace

LMAO Shea portraying Flavor Flav was unexpected but oh so hilarious. I loved how Shea threw herself into Flav, with the characterization, mannerisms, look and just everything. Loved all of his banter with Eartha. Totally got a Flav feel, and she had me cracking up all throughout her act.

1. Eartha Kitt (Jujubee)

When we lose our principles, we invite chaos. — Jujubee as Eartha Kitt in Snatch  Game Of Love...

Average: 1.60

Rankings:

@*Chris - 1

@FrogLenzen - 2

@Elliott - 2

@Solaris - 1

@*Wallace - 2

Derek

If you're going to do a character that has been done before, you need to be the best by a mile. And Juju did that. 

Elliott

Obviously.

Sola

Iconic.  This has only gotten better since it aired.  One of my favorite.  Sensible 74 is that quote.

Wallace

Jujubee gave a great and hilarious portrayal of Eartha Kitt. Eartha is someone who has been done a lot on Snatch Game, but I felt Jujubee gave the best and funniest impersonation of her. The voice and look was perfect and the jokes were hilarious.

Canada Season 1 Snatch Game:

Its time for Canada Season 1 Snatch Game. I have attached the YouTube link for your review. 

The cast:

Gypsy Rose Blanchard (BOA)

Rebecca More (Ilona Verley)

Joan Rivers (Jimbo)

Mariah Carey (Kiara)

JoJo Siwa (Lemon)

Miss Cleo (Priyanka)

Édith Piaf (Rita Baga)

Liza Minelli (Scarlet Bobo)

Rank each of the celebrity impersonations 1 to 8.  Commentary is not required but appreciated!   This is due Friday, Dec 31st at 12 CST.

Tagging people who might still be interested!

@*Chris @Elliott @*Wallace @*Lily @sublymonal @Deeee @#jeah @Zoey @FrogLenzen

Also If you will be participating in multiple seasons, please keep all rankings to one private message chain as to prevent too many messages.  Thanks.

Edited by Solaris

• Solaris changed the title to Snatch Game: The Mini-Rankdown (All-Stars 5 due 12/31)
19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Elliott ranking Alexis above 6 has me shook

I ranked her first in S3. 😘

I find her annoying, think she’s overrated, don’t consider myself a fan and will #neverforget her lowkey defending SP in S12… but I’ll give her credit for good snatch game performances.

Ugh so close to a perfect game here once again. :( :broken: 

I was really hoping for Shea to win here as it always seems she's a bit underrated in this game. :( Even though #2 is a great spot! Jujubee is a deserving winner so can't fault that. I was kinda hoping Shea could have gotten a win here as I believe Juju got a win here already. But oh wellz.

• Like 1