Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : Season 12)

*Chris

ALL STARS 4

drag-race-all-stars-4-lalaparuza.gif?res

MONIQUE HEART VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "EMOTIONS"

MONET X CHANGE VS. VALENTINA - "INTO YOU"

MANILA LUZON VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "HOW WILL I KNOW"

MANILA LUZON VS. MONIQUE HEART - "THE B!TCH IS BACK"

MANILA LUZON VS. MONET X CHANGE - "JUMP TO ITj"

JASMINE MASTERS VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "PEANUT BUTTER"

FARRAH MOAN VS. VALENTINA - "KITTY GIRL"

GIA GUNN VS. NAOMI SMALLS - "ADRENALINE"

LATRICE ROYALE VS. MONIQUE HEART - "SISSY THAT WALK"

LATRICE ROYALE VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "YOU SPIN ME ROUND (LIKE A RECORD)"

MONET X CHANGE VS. NAOMI SMALLS - "COME RAIN OR COME SHINE"

MONIQUE HEART VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "WHEN I THINK OF YOU"

MONET X CHANGE VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "FIGHTER"

--------------------

AS ALWAYS, PLEASE RANK THE LIPSYNC FROM 1 TO 13 !
YOU DO NOT NEED TO PROVIDE WRITE-UPS. 

TAGGING EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE PAST & THE RPDR RANKDOWN:

@jarmon @sublymonal @#jeah @FrogLenzen @Elliott @JC
@*Lily @Solaris @Zoey @.Rei @*Wallace @~Tom~ @totes4totes 

• *Chris changed the title to Drag Race Rankdown: LSFYL Edition (Current season : All Stars 4)

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE - ALL STARS 4

---------------------- 

13. LATRICE ROYALE VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "YOU SPIN ME ROUND (LIKE A RECORD)"

Trinity-the-Tuck-Drag-Race.jpg all-stars-4-episode-7-lipsync.jpg

AVERAGE: 13.00

@jarmon - 13

@#jeah - 13

@*Chris - 13

@FrogLenzen - 13

@Elliott - 13

@*Lily - 13

@Solaris - 13

@~Tom~ - 13

@Zoey - 13

@*Wallace - 13

AKSHAR

Everything about this lip sync was just underwhelming, I do give props to Trinity for being a little funny but it was SOOOO weird. I wasn't gagging.

CHRIS

There's comical & fun then there's what Trinity did... It's obviously a no for all of us as this has a perfect score for last place.  Also praise the lord that I was unable to find a gif of the lipsync :haha: 

DEREK

Maybe the worst ever

LILY

Absolutely not! Honestly this song is up there with "I Will Survive" as classics that deserve a redemption for me.

SOLARIS

oof Trinity that one didn’t hit comedically.

WALLY

LOL I can't at the way that Trinity performed this. I HAVE NO WORDS. :dead:  That was..... reallly something else that I didn't reallly get? Lol I agree with Monet's comments. The gimmick here was really TOO much. Memorable but not exactly for the right reasons. :haha:  Latrice definitely performed well and I like that she performed regularly without the gimmick. She definitely won this battle though it wasn't nearly as strong as the "Sissy That Walk" performance.

---------------------- 

12. FARRAH MOAN VS. VALENTINA - "KITTY GIRL"

drag-race-all-stars-4-farrah-moan.gif?resize=400,225&ssl=1 drag-race-all-stars-4-valentina.gif?resize=400,225&ssl=1

AVERAGE: 09.70

@Zoey - 3

@jarmon - 8

@Elliott - 9

@~Tom~ - 10

@*Wallace - 10

@*Chris - 11

@FrogLenzen - 11

@*Lily - 11

@#jeah - 12

@Solaris - 12

AKSHAR

Yeah, Valentina totally won me over this season She proved she does in fact know how to lip sync and her outfit was fantastic and she looked stunning just doing her performance throughout the dance. And that weird dance move was HILARIOUS. Farrah did okay too. I hated how much the producers wanted this Farrah vs. Valentina rivalry. 

WALLY

Farrah performed nicely and cute but she was really no match to Valentina. Valentina definitely stood out and was much more dynamic. She had lots of star power. Farrah did have the pop star look but wasn't really bringing much to me. Easy win for Valentina here.

CHRIS

It's kinda dissapointing that they had one of the best song and they couldn't deliver. 

DEREK

Farrah looked good.

LILY

Fine but paled in comparison to the other performances in the episode.

SOLARIS

MEH. Both did a serviceable job but I didn’t care for it.

---------------------- 

11. JASMINE MASTERS VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "PEANUT BUTTER"

drag-race-all-stars-4-jasmine-masters.gif?resize=400,225&ssl=1 giphy-3.gif

AVERAGE SCORE: 09.50

@#jeah - 6

@jarmon - 7

@*Wallace - 7

@Zoey - 7

@Elliott - 10

@Solaris - 10

@*Chris - 12

@FrogLenzen - 12

@*Lily - 12

@~Tom~ - 12

AKSHAR

Trinity set the tone of how this lip sync was gonna go with that beginning. And I have to say Miss Jasmine held her own. And TRINITY DID HER FAMOUS BUTT SHAKE PERIODT. 

WALLY

This was a fun lip sync. They got to go all crazy out there and have lots of fun with this. LOL Trinity had moments of cracking me up and then Jasmine had those moments of cracking up. :dead:  I do feel like Trinity had a stronger, more consistent performance with more standout moments. I felt that Jasmine had great moments and then some meh/forgettable moments throughout. Yikes Jasmine's booty shaking at the end compared to Trinity's..... poor Jasmine. :dead: 

SOLARIS

This was a good solo lip sync from Trinity.  Jasmine was no where to be found in there.

CHRIS

Both did decent but I just don't care for it.

DEREK

LOL Big Freedia on this track. Jasmine would rather be anywhere else and Trinity doesn't have the best... butt shaking technique in the world

LILY

It's a no from me.

Edited by *Chris

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE : ALL STARS 4

---------------------- 

10. MO HEART VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "WHEN I THINK OF YOU"

maxresdefault.jpg

AVERAGE: 08.50

@FrogLenzen - 5

@*Wallace - 5

@Elliott - 7

@*Lily - 8

@Solaris - 9

@Zoey - 9

@#jeah - 10

@*Chris - 10

@jarmon - 11

@~Tom~ - 11

DEREK

Trinity came to play this time. They both served the same energy and it was cute together

WALLY

Glad to see Trinity giving a real legit lip sync this time around. Both Monique and Trinity performed this well and had a lot of fun with this. I like the personality moments that Trinity had here. Monique's costume change was really cool. I enjoyed all of their dancing during the dance break of the song. I actually preferred Monique in this performance and found her a bit more dynamic but both were solid overall.

LILY

One of my favorite Janet songs and I thought both Monique and Trinity gave great performances.

SOLARIS

Solid all the way around. I like this less then their first match up though. Mo kept her hair on this time though!

CHRIS

I thought this was a great lipsync but it wasn't super memorable to me though.

AKSHAR

LOL I feel like Naomi in the back living for the song. This was an alright lip sync, Trinity did a great job and had me captivated. Mo was just there.

---------------------- 

09. MO HEART VS. TRINITY THE TUCK - "EMOTIONS"

jZA8n2q.gif rs_640x360-181214190905-RuPauls_Drag_Race__All_Stars-All_Star_Super_Qu-6_25_04_PM_-_6_25_07_PM-2018-12-14.gif?fit=around%7C640:360&output-quality=90&crop=640:360;center,top

AVERAGE: 07.50

@Solaris - 3

@~Tom~ - 4

@*Wallace - 6

@#jeah - 8

@Elliott - 8 

@Zoey - 8

@jarmon - 9

@*Chris - 9

@FrogLenzen - 10

@*Lily - 10

SOLARIS

Trinity slayed this.  Also Iconic wig removal into bald.  Keep your hair on Mo!

WALLY

OMGG Monique throwing her wig up to the sky and it staying up there. :dead:  Latrice's comments about that were so hilarious. :haha:  Fun lip sync and both did really well. I do feel like Monique probably ~over-performed for the song (she performed really well but was a bit gimmicky and "too much") while I felt Trinity performed more true to the essence of the song. So in that sense, I preferred Trinity here.

AKSHAR

Honestly, Mo was eating until she threw her wig. Like girlll come on now...Trinity did a good job but this had so much potential to slay harder.

CHRIS

I thought they started off strong then Mo decided to try and repeat her S10 lipsync.  Also, please remember this day as Tom ranked a Mariah Song higher than Wally !

DEREK

Not the biggest fan of what Monique was doing here. If you're going to do a glitter wig reveal then I think you should have a shiny gorgeous bald head underneath. And the weiner seizures at the end were not cute either lol

LILY

About time we got a Mariah lip-sync, we deserve more. Both girls did a great job, Monique flying her wig into the headlights is iconic.

---------------------- 

08. MANILA LUZON VS. MO HEART - "THE B!TCH IS BACK"

maxresdefault.jpg monique-heart-lip-sync.gif?resize=400,225&ssl=1

AVERAGE: 07.30

@*Wallace - 3

@*Chris - 5

@Elliott - 5

@*Lily - 5

@#jeah - 7

@Solaris - 7

@FrogLenzen - 9

@~Tom~ - 9

@Zoey - 11

@jarmon - 12

WALLY

Both Manila and Monique performed with a lot of attitude here. I liked how they had a different aggressive feel to their performance. Monique's performing worked better here and I felt more of a Tina Turner vibe from her, so she won this battle for me just for that. LOL I was loving all the hair flicks and whips she was doing and glad she kept her wig on this time too.

CHRIS

Underrated lipsync. Like Lily,. this is probably one of my favourite from Mo Heart.

LILY

Underrated and possibly my favorite lip-sync from Monique on the show.

SOLARIS

I really liked this!

DEREK

This was fine.

AKSHAR

Yeah, this was a fine lip sync to me. And those brief seconds where I got to see ZOE KRAVITZ was amazing, she's my celeb crush bc stunning. I just felt the lip sync as a whole was meh, not something I'd rewatch.

---------------------- 

07. MANILA LUZON VS. MONET X CHANGE - "JUMP IT"

tumblr_pl796v0Mkt1rnvzjvo2_400.gifv tumblr_pl796v0Mkt1rnvzjvo1_400.gifv

AVERAGE: 07.20

@*Lily - 2

@*Chris - 4

@Elliott - 4

@~Tom~ - 5

@jarmon - 6

@FrogLenzen - 8

@Zoey - 10

@#jeah - 11

@Solaris - 11

@*Wallace - 11

LILY

Really entertaining performance, both girls did a great job.

CHRIS

Both delivered strong performances, and super entertaining and memorable. 

AKSHAR

LMAO both Monet & Manila had me LAUGHING so hard with this lip sync! It was such a fun performance and they both made me smile throughout and just enjoy the show haha!

DEREK

This was fine.

SOLARIS

meh about this one except the scatting parts were fun.

WALLY

Manila and Monet both brought a lot of fun and personality to this performance. I liked all of the facial expressions they were doing and the fun they had with this. Monet was especially cracking me up with all of what she was doing here. :haha: Manila had some really fun moments too. Hmm I didn't really feel ~blown away/shook~ per se but both did well and were enjoyable. I find myself preferring Monet here, as I felt she got to the essence of the song a little more.