Pia Renee Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

She's singing tonight, but perhaps a licensing problem might have to do with her studio not being out yet.

Yeah, I think so. Would for her to sing a Whitney song or any ballad which will give her another "WTWNNIL" moment.

• Like 1

Pia did amazing tonight!! i’m so proud of her for staying true to herself, singing reggae, and doing phenomenal! she’s been one of my favorite contestants this season, and tonight was one of her best performances yet! i love you Pia!💖👑

• Like 3

Pia is a freakin’ 🌟. I love that they are letting her do her thing. 
Her low notes and her runs in her chest voice are so addictive. Wow. 
She brings such an intensity that is just 👑👏🏽
I don’t usually like comparisons between artists, but in Pia’s case, I genuinely hear the Whitney comparisons. 
#PiaforPV 🤞🏽🤩 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

My queen Pia KILLED it, and I couldn't be any more thankful for her. She just gave me an opportunity to showcase my artworks for her IN A NATIONAL FREAKIN' TELEVISION 😭. This means a lot to me and she's the bestttt

Deserved. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

My queen Pia KILLED it, and I couldn't be any more thankful for her. She just gave me an opportunity to showcase my artworks for her IN A NATIONAL FREAKIN' TELEVISION 😭. This means a lot to me and she's the bestttt

Well-deserved. 

• Thanks 1

Pia had a severe allergic reaction and she had to go to the hospital. 
She was on vocal rest the day they were recording semifinal studios.

She has gone through so much during the course of this show. What a freakin' trooper. :wub:

• Like 3

Pia, you are a freaking superstar! EXCELLENT JOURNEY. Your voice, style and authenticity make you a BIG artist, you shine like nobody else !!
Queen, I love you and I can't wait to see your new music! ❤👑🔥

your outfits 1000000/10 🔥

Edited by pauwis
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Harmat said:

Pia had a severe allergic reaction and she had to go to the hospital. 
She was on vocal rest the day they were recording semifinal studios.

She has gone through so much during the course of this show. What a freakin' trooper. :wub:

Wow, that's a dedicated queen right there! I'm happy she got to perform because she gave us one of the best of the night! One of the more underrated performances of the season for sure.

• Like 3

Queen Pia👑 i’m so proud of all you have accomplished this season. you made it to the semifinals staying true to yourself as a reggae artist, and it has been so fun watching you this season. you have given many incredible performances, with your KO and Top 9 performances being my favorites! you have a beautiful voice (and STUNNING outfits, too). i’m so inspired by your strength and determination this season! thank you for a great season Pia, i love you!!💖

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Queen Pia👑 i’m so proud of all you have accomplished this season. you made it to the semifinals staying true to yourself as a reggae artist, and it has been so fun watching you this season. you have given many incredible performances, with your KO and Top 9 performances being my favorites! you have a beautiful voice (and STUNNING outfits, too). i’m so inspired by your strength and determination this season! thank you for a great season Pia, i love you!!💖

She's definitely the fashion icon of the season. She said on her live that she did not join the show to win, she just needed to go as far as she should. We're lucky enough she reached the semifinals. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

She's definitely the fashion icon of the season. She said on her live that she did not join the show to win, she just needed to go as far as she should. We're lucky enough she reached the semifinals. 

i’m so glad she made it this far. she’s been an amazing contestant, and i’m excited to see what she does in the future!! 

• Like 3