Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Lol sorry if that makes me a buzzkill. It’s not me being anti-Lindsey or anything I just think what’s done is done and then it adds complications in future on whether things can ever be reversed. Maybe that’s me over complicating it though and I misunderstood 🙈

Just now, *Lily said:

Lol sorry if that makes me a buzzkill. It’s not me being anti-Lindsey or anything I just think what’s done is done and then it adds complications in future on whether things can ever be reversed. Maybe that’s me over complicating it though and I misunderstood 🙈

Unless literally everyone else is on the page of switching cuts in which case I guess I’ll consider. :dead:

Just now, *Lily said:

Unless literally everyone else is on the page of switching cuts in which case I guess I’ll consider. :dead:

I am usually very much a card laid is a card played person.  In this case, I would be fine setting a president of if the ranker wants to change it and gets the approval from the other rankers, I would allow such a thing to happen.  

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well I just checked out of curiosity and the person Derek asked me to save has already been cut 🙈.

But since Stacy was my other option I'll make the change from Lindsey to Stacy if you and the rest of the rankers would allow it (but I'd suspect one ranker in particular would not vote that way)

No I don't allow that lol

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I reluctantly agree with your original post. As much as I would prefer having Lindsey over Stacy, I too feel like it would open a can of worms in future rankdowns.

Plus if Alex is changing his cut then I want to change mine. 😘

• Like 1