27 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Hmmm, I wonder if her obsession with Blake would be enough to give her the Team Nick PV during the POs, assuming that she slays ofc. 🤔

If Blake campaigns for her, she might get votes and support from Blake fans, and be considered an honorary Team Blake member. FBrXh07.gif

52 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Keep in mind that that was supposedly her worst performance. If that's actually the case, I can't wait to be blown away by her in the later rounds! 🤩

It was her worst and I still liked that. Just imagine how much I will like her on her best performance. 😜

• Like 1

I didn't see or hear anything bad or "worst" from Rachel's audition. I enjoyed it a lot. After her and Savanna W's auditions in the first 30 minutes, the rest of the episode is anti-climactic.

I think people will be surprised by her growth and improvement during the season. 

• Like 2

Rachel is not my favorite contestant this season (or least favorite), but out of everyone she’s the one I want to see win this season. I don’t know how likely that is, but just imagine the story it would be:

A one-chair-turner with much room for improvement in the blinds takes Nick’s coaching and makes great strides in the battles and knockouts (defeating a strong contestant in the KO, at that), to eventually be saved by Nick in the playoffs (hopefully).  From there, I’d love to see her shine even more, enough to get the PV into the finale and win the show. 

It would be Nick’s first win and not another male bro country artist. As much as I prefer many contestants to Rachel, I want this win for her the most. (Similarly to how DeSz was my fav finalist but I’m glad Carter won). 

Edited by Noah57678
  • Like 1