Favorite/Least Favorite teenage boy on the show (Only selecting from the most known/mentioned ones here)

Misirlou

Favorite/Least Favorite teenage boy on the show (Only selecting from the most known/mentioned ones)  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite:

• Jake Worthington
    • Sawyer Fredericks
    • Braiden Sunshine
    • Levi Watkins
    • Tate Brusa
    • Carter Rubin
  2. 2. Least Favorite:

• Jake Worthington
    • Sawyer Fredericks
    • Braiden Sunshine
    • Levi Watkins
    • Tate Brusa
    • Carter Rubin

11 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Didn't think I'd dislike all of them lol

I'd say Sawyer's the best but I'm casting a write-in vote for Noah Mac since he was 17 lol.

Jake's the worst, but Braiden was the most frustrating.

I forgot he was 17 lol, hence why I didn´t include him. 

carter's honestly really incredible. his vocal abilities are shocking. the only thing missing for me is the emotional connection - for some reason i'm not feeling what he's singing that much. nevertheless, i'd say he's my favorite. i didn't love sawyer's tone but i didn't dislike it.

i actually didn't dislike braiden, but from what others are saying, there were likely others that season who deserved to move on over him (i didn't watch that season).

i voted tate for least favorite, but i don't actually dislike him that much? i just like levi, sawyer, braiden, and carter enough. i don't know jake well enough to vote him.

Sawyer is the best and by a large mile.

I also think Levi sounded good sometimes and Carter have good performances, I just dislike his voice xD.

The worst is Braiden because I disliked him so much, but he wasn't that bad actually so... sorry?

Noah Mac obviously. Sawyer was overrated throughout his entire season, plus I always tried to like his voice but I just couldn’t. :no: I voted for Carter in the poll though since Noah wasn’t there. 🥲 The worst for me is either Braiden or Jake. I voted for Braiden. 

Jake and Noah had (mostly) completed puberty. Everyone else on this list was basically in the middle of it. That makes a big difference 

(also braiden wasn’t that bad, y’all are just pressed bc he made it to far) 

Edited by seak05

9 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Jake and Noah had (mostly) completed puberty. Everyone else on this list was basically in the middle of it. That makes a big difference 

(also braiden wasn’t that bad, y’all are just pressed bc he made it to far) 

Teenager isn’t a synonym for prepubescent. Noah was a HS student, that’s teenagery enough for me.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Noah Mac obviously. Sawyer was overrated throughout his entire season, plus I always tried to like his voice but I just couldn’t. :no: I voted for Carter in the poll though since Noah wasn’t there. 🥲 The worst for me is either Braiden or Jake. I voted for Braiden. 

no GIF

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

He wouldn’t get my vote, but I agree that he should be in this poll. 

He wouldn’t get my vote either, but he was better than most of the ones included in the poll. I’d only put Sawyer and Carter above him. 

Between Sawyer and Carter....one is an “artist”, and the other is a “singer.” Both good, but very different. 

• Like 1