Strongest and Weakest Teams (Before T9)

disney1024

Strongest and Weakest Teams (Before T9)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Going into the Top 9 next week, which team is the strongest?

• Team Kelly
    • Team Gwen
    • Team Legend
    • Team Blake
  2. 2. Going into the Top 9 next week, which team is the weakest?

• Team Kelly
    • Team Gwen
    • Team Legend
    • Team Blake
  3. 3. In your opinion, which coach is most likely to win this season?

• Kelly Clarkson
    • Gwen Stefani
    • John Legend
    • Blake Shelton

27 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Going on artistic and vocal terms:

Kelly has the strongest team

Weakest: Blake lmao

Who's gonna win?

Gwen Stefani period.

Kelly might win with either Cami or DeSz, since they're both exceptionally talented vocalists. But I can definitely also see Gwen finally winning the show with Carter. 🤔

Edited by disney1024

16 minutes ago, Anonymous111 said:

Do not underestimate the duo in team blake.

If there would be only one country artist in the finale, Ian may have a shot at winning.

Oh god, I hope not. The last two seasons were won by country artists (Jake Hoot & Todd Tilghman) so I'm hoping that this season would be different 🤞🏽 

Edited by disney1024

Team Gwen is the strongest.  She has two vote-getting beasts in Carter and Ben.

Team Legend is the weakest.  Even though John got the public vote, I think he's actually behind many of the votes of the other teams.  Tamara and Bailey, as well.  If this were a season in which people were eliminated regardless of team, John would be poised to wipe out.

At least Kelly has a voting juggernaut in Desz, and Blake in Ian.

Edited by Rodney

Vocally, Kelly's team is the strongest - both her artists got four chairs. Vote-wise, Gwen edges her out since she's got a solid country artist and an adorable kid.

Team Blake went from being kind of decent to just "ehh" - Ian moving on was deserved, and hopefully Jim gets a chance at redemption + a better song next week. Vote-wise, John's got the biggest uphill battle since Tamara's in a similar enough lane to Desz that people keep drawing comparisons between the two, Bailey needed an Instant Save to move on, and John H.'s novelty factor is at risk of wearing off now that people have heard his live vocals.

Odds of winning: Gwen > Blake > Kelly > John.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Ian moving on was deserved, and hopefully Jim gets a chance at redemption + a better song next week. 

I hope Jim gets a better song choice next week. Like Blake said, I in my heart believe that Jim will be in the finale with a great song choice.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I will say that overall I've preferred Jim this season, but Ian made the smarter song selection at a time where that really matters - Jim's certainly not a bad vocalist, he just needs songs that are more Americana-soulful country than he's gotten so far.

My solution: none of them should have made it. Taryn should have gotten PV, Worth the Wait should have gotten CS, and Sid should have made the WC and won it (assuming Payge, Bailey, and Tanner were in the WC.)

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I will say that overall I've preferred Jim this season, but Ian made the smarter song selection at a time where that really matters - Jim's certainly not a bad vocalist, he just needs songs that are more Americana-soulful country than he's gotten so far.

I agree. Because of the song choice Ian did better than him. I just hope Jim gets to sing some religious song next week(Hoping for Mary Did You Know)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My solution: none of them should have made it. Taryn should have gotten PV, Worth the Wait should have gotten CS, and Sid should have made the WC and won it (assuming Payge, Bailey, and Tanner were in the WC.)

I'd have loved to see Taryn and Sid move on, but given Monday night's performances I think Ian was a smarter choice than WTW, though I'm still surprised WTW wasn't saved.

21 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I agree. Because of the song choice Ian did better than him. I just hope Jim gets to sing some religious song next week(Hoping for Mary Did You Know)

I think he could kill something like "Amazing Grace" but I think Blake's gonna try to keep him country, so something that showcases his voice but is still country-adjacent would be more likely.