Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Angie Tackie

Bb Can8 Big Brother Canada8 GIF - BbCan8 BbCan BigBrotherCanada8 - Discover  & Share GIFs

Angie is my hometown girl form Winnipeg, Manitoba.  I normally wouldn't go after someone from my city, but she wasn't all that memorable, and Big Brother Canada 8 ended after 4 weeks.  Angie made it to the end of the season, Day 25, when she was told she needed to leave the house due to the approach of Coronavirus. She seemed nice enough as a houseguest, but I think by and large she was being played by Sheldon and Brooke (but who in that season wasn't amiright?)  I think she would have been a good minion for them throughout the game, but I ultimately felt she would have been  about Top 5-6 tops.  I don't remember her being in anyones end game plans based on the first month (but I could be remembering wrong).  The first month of the game was so weird in that there were 2 ejections, a walk and only 1 eviction.  It made the game really not take off at all.  That being said, we will never know if she would have been a great player or not.

Save: Sheldon

Monte Massongill

bbott_second_evictee_photo_-_h_-_2016_1-

Monte was an early boot on Big Brother OTT I think he went out the second week so it's a fair cut at this point. As I said earlier he was on the internet season of Big Brother an experiment that lasted one season. Funnily enough it was one of the better Big Brother seasons despite it not being on tv. Not sure if the casting for this season was a different company or not but they did a pretty good job compared to their casting for regular seasons. With all that being said Monte was nothing special and was probably a typical Big Brother cast type so that makes it easy to cut him as well. Monte ended up on EX on the Beach thanks to Morgan so he got to extend his 15 minutes of a fame a little bit longer and he was still not all that exciting there either so oh well he can go now.

Saving Russell

Edited by QueenKalie

CLIFF HOGG III

tenor.gif?itemid=14584843

Cliff Hogg III was a Houesguest on Big Brother 21. After being banished on the first night of the game, he managed to save himself and reenter the house. However, he did end up getting evicted in the final week of the Camp Comeback twist. He competed against David, Ovi, and Kemi, and he ended up winning a spot back in the game. He aligned himself with Jackson and Nicole moving forward in the game, and he also had a good relationship with Kathryn. However, he trusted Jackson way too much. He even believed Jackson would've been more loyal to him than Holly. This was a mistake as Jackson evicted Cliff at the Final 4.

I didn't root for Cliff throughout Big Brother 21. Firstly, the comments he made about David and Kemi rubbed me the wrong way. His scheme to urinate all over the bathroom floor and blame it on David was disgusting - regardless if it was a joke or not. And he often remarked how he didn't like Kemi...even though Kemi did nothing to him. I also didn't like Cliff's game play. When he won HoH, he had the opportunity to make a big move. He started to by nominating Jack and Jackson, but then he completely chickened out after the Veto competition. He allowed the majority alliance to get their target Bella out. And not only that, but he allowed Christie to keep her power instead of flushing it out. Some Cliff fans say that he made a good long-term move, but I think he should've used the opportunity to take out someone in the majority alliance instead. He was expendable to them, so he didn't owe them anything. He already nominated Jack and Jackson, so he just had to follow through. In addition, I didn't like how Cliff was so obvious in playing up to the cameras. It was clear he was desperate to win the Fan Favorite prize. He would talk to the live feeders to let them know his plans (and Christie overheard him and put a target on his back). He did so many unnecessary dancing segments, and made too many "you know...before the wife!" jokes in the Diary Room. I guess enough fans ate it up as he was in the Top 3 for the Fan Favorite prize, but he lost to Nicole. Overall, Cliff just wasn't a Houseguest I rooted for. I didn't like his comments about David and Kemi, his poor game play, and his desperation to be the Fan Favorite. So, out he goes from the rankdown.

Saving Ryan Lochte.

tenor.gif?itemid=13329752  

Edited by Steven_

Jean Jordan

PIC TO BE ENTERED LATER!

I started playing a video game and almost forgot about this. :dead: I'm on my phone right now so I will make this look nice and add a picture later. This should be a fairly easy write-up because Jean is a contestant from Big Brother 1. Everyone knows Big Brother 1 was a whole different ball game as there were no HOH's or POV's. The HG's all voted for people to be nominated well American voted to evict. Jean was an exotic dancer and she hid that fact from her Hg's probably for fear of being judged or shame. She was in a love triangle with Brittany Petros and Josh Souza. After being nominated for the second time, Jordan received 78% of the vote from America, becoming the second person banished from the house. Jordan was nominated twice and was the second person BANISHED from the Big Brother house. She placed 9th out of 10th place.

Save: JS

Paul Jackson

140321_PaulBBCAN2.jpg

I have not seen this season of Big Brother Canada but I have heard of this guy and I feel like it's not for good reasons so that's why I figured I would cut him here. The Wiki has very little information on him so I don't have much on him unfortunately. He won the first Hoh and then was nominated in week 2 and week 3 before he finally was sent home. So I am guessing his week 1 Hoh was tragic and he probably did something really stupid which put a target on his back and he was almost instantly eliminated kinda like Cody in BB19. But since I didn't actually watch this season that's probably just speculation but it is probably accurate so we are gonna go with it. That's all that I have from the wiki to report so out Paul goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Emily

Edited by QueenKalie

HAYDEN VOSS

CompassionateFatGordonsetter-small.gif

Hayden Voss was a Houseguest on Big Brother 16. Initially excluded from the majority alliance, Hayden formed a close relationship with Nicole that eventually turned into a showmance. The pair of them aligned themselves with Christine, but she would just stab them in the back not too long afterwards. Hayden and Nicole also formed an alliance with Derrick and Cody called the Rationale, but that alliance wasn't real. It was just Derrick and Cody covering their bases. Hayden wasn't clued in to a lot of what was going on. He was the easygoing guy of the house, and he didn't really have any say in the moves that were being made. However, he never won any power to influence the game either. Plus, he didn't see what was really going on until it was too late. After he was surprised by Jocasta's eviction, he would follow her out the door that very same night as it was a Double Eviction. Hayden realized Derrick and Cody could not be trusted and would've gone against them if he reentered the game, but Nicole won the battle back competition instead. Hayden ended up voting for Derrick to win the game. Overall, Hayden didn't add much to Big Brother 16, so out he goes from the rankdown now.

Saving Metta World Peace.

metta-thankyou.gif

Justin Duncan
wQxH1Nzk.jpg

Over the top was such a useless Season tbh and I don't remember much about it at all. I didn't follow it very much and I didn't care to. Justin made a name for himself that season and lasted to the top 4 before being evicted. Bb wiki is going to help me out here. Justin is the first African-American since Devin from Big Brother 16 to win a Power of Veto competition and Justin is the second person to be evicted due to a loss in a competition in big brother history. So I guess he has that going for him but his time in the rankdown is now over

Saving: Brooke Warnock

Joe Arvin
joe-2.jpg

Double evictions are everything I love about big brother especially when they take out my least favorite contestants so I enjoyed Joe being blindsided by a double eviction and betting evicted during season 14. Although he was on legendary Janelle team which makes me second guess this cut but I am not writing about any of these big brother Canada people unless I absolutely have to so Joe is my choice to be cut next. Willie Hantz because ues we needed another one of them on A CBS show was right expelled for physically assaulting Joe which no one deserves.  He placed 6th and was #4 in the jury so not to bad but I don't feel bad cutting him.

Saving: Cassandra Waldon

Chris Wylie

giphy.gif

Look, I know it's not their fault that the season was shut down due to a pandemic, but CAN8 people will continue to remain easy cuts just because the season lasted a whole...25 days. And only had ONE proper eviction that accompanied someone quitting in week 1 and 2 expulsions before the season was finally put out of its misery. Such a bizarre season. Chris is one of the houseguests who was still around when production ended. He was the week 2 HOH, nominated Brooke and Hira, and put Micheal up as a replacement nominee when Hira won the veto. OK, so his HOH week ended with a good eviction as I didn't like Micheal at all but I don't like Chris either. Really, I don't truly care for anyone from this season except Queen Minh-Ly. He can go now. I also saw that Sola wants him gone, so you're welcome Sola. And this is over 100 words so I'm gonna end it here.

SAVING: Brittany Petros