Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

Scott Long

Big Brother 5

Whomst?  He was on season 5 of big brother. Placing 11 placed. He did last 4 weeks on the show that is cool I guess. He mostly known for being Jase’s lackey I mean right hand man according to the big brother. He was the first house guest from Ohio. That surprises me it took 5 seasons to get someone from that state. Apparently, the Big Brother producers liked him because he came back for season 7 to participated in a veto completion. Not sure why because he wasn’t  a very lasting contestant only making it four weeks. I think this is 100 words now

Saving: Megan Lowder

Edited by *Diana

Neil Garcia

Mwdj27f.png

I knew Neil Garcia was kind of cute on Big Brother 9 but this picture is an better representation of his beauty. Like I mention before, Neil Garcia was a houseguest on Big Brother 9. I know everyone loves this season. :giggle:I'm still upset that Neil beat Amanda. No bueno. Neil's soulmatein the house was Joshuah Welch. Poor Neil, he has suffered enough. :haha: Neil left the game voluntarily and was replaced by Sharon Obermueller as Joshuah's partner after he left the game. He came in 15th place overall. Too bade the situation couldn't have been reversed and Joshua didn't leave. :giggle:It did give us more time with Sharon so that's good. Neil did make history as he was the first houseguest in the U.S. version to voluntarily exit the game. There is not much else so say other than that Neil is openly gay man and it was never 100% confirmed why he left.

Save: giphy.gif

Jacob Heald

1249.jpg

Oh, look it's another houseguest from Big Brother 9. It must be my lucky day. :dead: Jacob and Neil both outlasting Amanda. No bueno. This is my 10th write-up today so let's get this over with. 😢 Jacob Heald was a houseguest on Big Brother 9. Jacob's soulmate in the house was Sharon Obermueller. Jacob and Sharon were the first couple evicted from the house by the first Power Couple in Big Brother history, Jen Diturno and Parker Somerville. Ugh, Jen and Parker both outlasted Amanda too. No bueno. When Neil Garcia voluntarily left the house that left Joshuah without a partner and he was able to choose either Sharon or Jacob to come back into the game. Unfortunately for Jacob, he chose Sharon so Jacob finished in 16th place. Why did I think Jacob and Sharon were a real life couple? I guess I tried to wipe Big Brother 9 from my memory. Later, Jacob. :lolwave:

Save: tenor.gif?itemid=3551608

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Amanda's Noms Next)

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS:

Jean Jordan
Autumn Daly
Eric Oullette
Justin Giovinco
Michael Donnellan
Ashlea Evans
Nick Starcevic
Mike Dutz
Adam Jasinski
James Zinkand
Alex Colodonato
Jen Diturno
Parker Somerville
Jerry MacDonald
Ragan Fox
Lawon Exum
Kara Monaco
Nick Uhas
Derrick Levasseur
Jason Roy
Ramses Soto
Winston Hines
Monte Massongill
Chuck Liddell
Peter Brown
Tom Plant
Bruno Ielo
John Luke Kieper

Kara Monaco

BB14-Live-Feeds-Kara-Monaco – Big Brother Network

Kara Monaco is one of the many playmates who was on reality tv.  Following the likes of Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkenson and more.  Kara was on seaso n14 of big Brother.  She was on team team Dan when he entered the game as a mentor.  She was the second person evicted, but the first person to go home via a nominating HoH.  Willie Hantz won the week 1 hoh and sent her home.  Only like 24 hours later and he was removed (or something close to that).  Kara should have been allowed to come back imo.  That said, I couldn't tell you anything she did or said during her week on the show, she was basically wall paper.  Cute girl though, but didn't leave a lasting impression on me.

Save: Monte

Jen Diturno

Jen DiTurno Schubert on Twitter: "http://t.co/7FYkgYtq"

I had to do a double take on this name because I was like, WHO?  But then I remembered that she was the blonde who was dating Ryan on the winter season of Big Brother 9.  The twist was everyone was with their soul mate, and she was not with Ryan.  Instead she was tethered to Parker.  I liked Parker, so for that I wish the duo could have stayed.  I also remember her and Ryan doing the nasty in the bathroom.  Her and Parker were the power couple that eliminated Jacob and Sharon.  Sharon came back though and made the final 4, suck on that Jen! I dont know anything else to say on her.  

Save: Jerry

Edited by Solaris

Chuck Liddell

giphy.gif

Not me saving Derrick Levasseur. :dead: Out of the nominations he is the most well-known admittedly and despite him making the season boring he did have all the houseguests wrapped around his finger besides Donny + Jocasta. :wub: Chuck Liddell is a well-known UFC fighter. He is now retired. Chuck was a houseguest on the first Celebrity Big Brother. He was nominated alongside James Maslow by Shannon Elizabeth during Week 1. The plan was originally to evict James but Shannon managed to flip the house to evict Chuck. He was the first evictee and placed 11th. He only lasted 5 days in the house and we all remember the iconic moment when Metta thought he was voting to save Chuck but he was actually voting to evict him. :dead:

tumblr_p3zbce8BG31ve7wmgo2_r1_540.gif

ICONIC. :dead:

Save: season 4 eating GIF

Autumn Daly

Autumn-Daly-sexy-0.jpg

I've done so much write-ups today. 12 in total. 8 for Pokemon and 4 for Big Brother. SOMEONE SAVE ME. :dead: I went with an early boot so I wouldn't have to write so much. I didn't watch Big Brother 1 - 5 in real time so my attachment to them isn't big unless they are legends and Autumn is not a legend. :haha: Autumn Daly was a houseguest on Big Brother 2. She was evicted in a unanimous 7-0 vote and placed 10th. She became the second person of the jury. This was one all houseguests became members of the jury and they were allowed to go home. So glad that was remedied. Justice for Danielle Reyes.  Autumn was the second person evicted from the house and was the first person to be evict in a unanimous vote. Autumn voted for Shannon to win Big Brother 2 instead of Will. That about wraps it up. Not much else to say about good ol' Autumn.

Save: giphy.gif

• Alex95 changed the title to Big Brother Rankdown 2.0 (Amanda's Noms Posted)