The Voice 19 ● The Knockouts Premiere ● Discussion

istersay

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nco said:

I've been watching Workaholics and totally forgot it was on. :teeheewave:  Did I miss anything good? 

payge was the leak, but she was good. i liked wtw but they're unpop on here. ryan was better than expected (also leak) and casme unfortunately flopped. tamara was okay. ben was... well, country

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nco said:

I've been watching Workaholics and totally forgot it was on. :teeheewave:  Did I miss anything good? 

Payge motherf***ing Turner. 

Also Ryan B did decently, Tamara recovered from her battle, and the last pairing was controversial if you´re not in the mood for country.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Ptones2010 said:

The answer is "yes" one of them is that dumb...for the simple reason that these two acts are country and these dumb coaches are desperate to pull country on their team.

Well, in fairness, you can't necessarily blame them.  They turn for them quite often, only to have them flock right to Blake, even knowing that the chance of getting lost in the shuffle and eventually eliminated is very high on his team.  Which, honestly, makes the country artists dumber than the coaches who want them, since they don't seem to realize that they would stand out better on Kelly, Gwen, and John's teams.

I dont get the point of "Worth the Wait." They have no chance to win as they completely contradict the show (The Voice).

If you wanted to put a group in for ratings why not put through One up a couple years back? Either of those two on their own could have turned a chair or two. None of these three would be able to turn a chair on their own.

38 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I dont get the point of "Worth the Wait." They have no chance to win as they completely contradict the show (The Voice).

The bolded part is exactly the point.

Actually, this is a win-win situation for TPTB. If WTW somehow manages to get enough support to win the show or make the finale, The show will be like: "FIRST TRIO TO EVER WIN THE SHOW! WHAT A STORY, LET'S HYPE!".  If they don't, The Voice will be like: "A coach not named Blake Shelton is winning the show... WHAT A STORY! LET'S HYPE!"