@FrogLenzen - 17

Public:

@JC - 4

@Deeee - 4

@Bk1234 - 5

@goofycilla90 - 5

@Crisis - 7

Hayden

Pin on Ashley and Savannahpokemon my gifs MY EDIT eevee glaceon my creations shiny pokemon ... |  Pokemon eevee, Eevee cute, Pokemon

Okay Guys, Let's Get Stoned - Pokémemes - Pokémon, Pokémon GO

So, originally I was certain that I’d be ranking Volcarona first, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized just how much I love Eevee. Eevee just represents the best of Pokemon to me. It’s a Pokemon that is all about potential and choices. Eevee currently evolves into eight different Pokemon, and is arguably the secondary mascot of the series. The various Pokedex entries usually talk about Eevee’s DNA being unstable, which causes the wide variety of evolutionary paths they can take. The only thing that can really make Eevee any better than it already is would be for Pokemon to finally make a bug type Eeveelution for me! But for real, Eevee is adorable, its base appearance is amazing and its super pale shiny is even cuter. One interesting thing of note is that if the Eevee in question is the partner Eevee from the Let’s Go games, it has the most signature moves of all time with nine. Eevee is always a Pokemon that I go out of my way to obtain in every game that it’s available in so for that reason, Eevee is my #1 for this rankdown.

Public (JC)

Fricking adorable and has so many evolutions, and pretty much all the evolutions are DOPE.

Steven

tenor.gif?itemid=12016437

Classified as the Evolution Pokémon, Eevee is a Normal type introduced in the first generation of Pokémon. Eevee is capable of evolving into eight different species of Pokémon with various methods, such as evolution stones, friendship, and area-specific evolution spots. Eevee is a small, mammalian Pokémon with brown fur, a bushy tail, and long pointed ears. According to the Pokédex, Eevee has an unstable genetic code that allows it to evolve in a variety of ways. This makes Eevee a Pokémon capable of adapting to any situation it finds itself in. It is said that Eevee's genes hold the key to fully understanding Pokémon evolutions.

Eevee is adorable; it's definitely one of the cutest Pokémon there is. I've always liked Eevee, having one on my teams throughout the years before evolving it. I also chose to buy Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! instead of the Pikachu version of the game. Eevee also happens to be my favorite Normal type Pokémon, so I'm glad Eevee has already claimed that title. Eevee remains one of the most popular Pokémon, so it's no surprise to see Eevee make it to the Top 20. Eevee may be popular enough to rank very highly. If Squirtle could win the first Pokémon rankdown, then why not Eevee too? I like Eevee a lot, so I knew I would rank it high on my rankings. It was originally at #6 on my list, but I realized I actually like Eevee enough to give it a Top 5 placement in my ranking.

Victoria

giphy.gif

Eevee is a legend. :wub: The Eevee line now has 4 evolutions that have made the finals. :wub: Eevee, Vaporeon, Espeon and Umbreon. Legendary. Eevee is a Normal-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I. It evolves into one of eight different Pokémon through various methods. I think we all know the methods to I won't name them, but I will name the Pokémon : Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon,  Umbreon Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon. Eevee has a Gigantamax form. Eevee with the Gigantamax Factor cannot evolve. It is rightfully known as the Evolution Pokémon. Eevee is the game mascot and starter Pokémon in Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, as well as for the main characters of Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and Pokémon Conquest. Eevee is a mammalian, quadrupedal Pokémon with primarily brown fur. The tip of its bushy tail and its large furry collar are cream-colored. It has short, slender legs with three small toes and a pink paw pad on each foot. Eevee has brown eyes, long pointed ears with dark brown interiors, and a small black nose. Eevee also appears in Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Detective Pikachu. LEGENDS ONLY. ❤️ Eevee has more signature moves than any other Pokémon, with a total of nine. Regarding Eevee's origin,  Motofumi Fujiwara revealed that Eevee was inspired by vague childhood memories of an unknown creature he encountered in the forest. Though it wasn't based on any distinct animal, Fujiwara mentioned that Eevee reminded him of a fluffy cat or dog-like creature. SO I STILL DON'T KNOW IF EEVEE IS A CAT OR A DOG. :dead: Eevee is legend and I am super happy it made the finals. The Pokémon responsible for the term Eeveelutions deserves it. :wub:

Nico

Mostly here bc I can get some of my fave pokemon out of having it LOL. I don't think I have ever used one past level 25 (if that, normally I evolve them as soon as I can). It's pretty cute (most of the mascots from the game are), but since it's an unevolved pokemon the stats are annoyingly low so I don't see much use in keeping it like that for very long. All of them are around the 45 to 65 mark, so it's mostly bad to meh at best in that regard. It also got a game that I completely ignored along with Pikachu in the Let's Go! series, but hey good for it. 

Megan

ad8be51dac01485ba647f71942a0d14b.gif

If this were a rankdown of specifically which Pokemon I would want as a pet and to hang out in my house and cuddle Eevee is certainly Top 5, maybe even Top 3. LOOK HOW DARN CUTE EEVEE IS.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Eevee is so cute I want to cry.

91665.gif

Knowing that I will never physically hold or pet a real Eevee is one of the true tragedies of my life.

ComposedImaginaryCivet-size_restricted.g

Why is Eevee so cute. With the perfect ratio of ear height to head height with the perfect angle of ear tilt. A fluffy little collar. A dog looking like face. 

CQXh8yR.gif

An expressive face that's so good at expressing how cute and happy it is.

giphy.gif

I will give my life to the scientists who figure out how to make Eevees IRL. 

Rei

128px-Shuffle133.png

I'm giving the cute Eevee my #11 ranking cause it just deserves it. Eevee is after Pikachu and Charizard, the most popular Pokemon and probably the third face of the company. Eevee has even a game after it (Let's go Eevee). The whole fascination with Eevee come for its ability to evolve into different Pokemon Species with different typings. And pretty much there's an Eeveelution out there for any person. As of now there are eight Eeveelutions and while some of are better than others, on one can't deny the awesome idea put behind Eevee by the Pokemon developers. 

BT134.png 128px-Shuffle135.png128px-Shuffle136.png128px-Shuffle196.png

128px-Shuffle197.png128px-Shuffle470.png128px-Shuffle471.png128px-Shuffle700.png

All the Eeveelutions are also as popular as Eevee, which we can see by looking at this year's top 20 where both Vaporeon and Espeon alongside Eevee made it. And even last year Umbreon was the #4 ranked Pokemon. 

I love Eevee and i wish all the types get an Eeveelution sometimes in the future. 

Congrats to Hayden as his #1 ranking made it pretty far, even if it came as a suprise as I was receiving the rankings. 

Eevee, you're cute and you deserve ❤️

Sola

I love all of the Eeveelutions.  The base Eevee form is the most boring of them all though.  The idea behind eevee is amazing, that it can become many different Pokémon depending on the circumstances.  My eevee’s never stay eevee for long though, except in Lets Go Eevee, where its OP all hell. 

Derek

Everyone likes Eevee. What's not to like? If you don't like it you can evolve it into a Pokemon you like. I don't think I've ever met someone who wasn't willing to admit that the Eevee and Eons are collectively some of the best additions to Pokemon ever. Rankdown 3.0 let's just have every single Eeveelution in the finals. Eevee is super cute. I have an Eevee figurine in my office. Is it my favorite compared to its evolutions?? No, not really. I probably rank Eevee somewhere in the middle if I'm including it with all the others. But you can't have any evolution unless you start with EEVEE! I think Eevee is one of the biggest threats to win this game. I'm not sure how certain rankers are going to put Eevee, but if my predictions are true it could get Top 5 very very easily, even with a lot of middle rankings. So I'm going to bump it down a tiny bit because there are some other Pokemon I'd rather see win. Maybe I'm being paranoid and it will rank in the bottom half! Maybe I'm being stupid and it will win regardless of my ranking! Who knows.