Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Alolan Trial

Send me a PM with all your answers!

No changes are allowed, so be sure before submitting your answers!

@1234567890 @Steven_ @hayden98 @totes4totes @FrogLenzen @Solaris @NGM

1 - How many rankers (from the original 9) have their Top 3 Intact? (2 Points)
2 - Name them. (2 points each right)
3 - The Alolan Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from Generation VII? (2 points)
4 - Beside Dee which other two rankers cut Ultra Beasts? (Two names required) (1 point each)
5 - The Galarian Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from Generation VIII? (2 points)
6 - How many rankers (from the original 9) have lost their entire Top 3? (2 points)
7 - Name them. (2 points each)
8 - The Dark Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
9 - What have in common Megan and Victoria right now? 2 points
10 - The Fairy Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
12 - I’ve been very vocal about my top 10, so how many members have I already lost? (2 points)
12 - Name them. (1 point each)
13 - The Flying Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
14 - The Fire Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
15 - Which of the fully evolved starters from all Generations has the highest base Stats? (2 points)
16 - The Grass Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
17 - The Ice Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
18 - Which Pokemon made the highest jump in its ranking between the two rankdowns? (Hint: Mythical) (2 points)
19 - The Normal Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
20 - The Psychic Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
21 - Which Pokemon made the highest drop in its ranking between the two Rankdowns? (Hint: Fire Middle Evolution) (2 points)
22 - The Steel Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
23 - The Water Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
24 - There are five Pokemon that have the exact same placement in the two rankdowns. Name them all. Hints: Gen I Flying, Gen III Normal, Gen IV Ground, Gen V Grass (2 points each right)

17 minutes ago, hayden98 said:

Just to clarify, should question four have three answers instead of two? I counted three when I looked :P 

lol if you a find a different answer just submitted and explain it to me. I might have as well made a mistake :haha:

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

for pokemon like rotom and castform who have many different types, do all their types count or just their primary type. E.G. Castform would only count as normal

all their types

all the ones that are listed in the front page next to their names