Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

On 4/10/2021 at 1:38 AM, totes4totes said:

Moltres

Bring back Old IDF so I can use the same write-up!!!! I’m working on a lego Baby Yoda right now and watching tbe Drag Race UK2 finale right now so I want to squeeze this in to save Mew.

I’ve never been a huge bird inspired Pokémon fan but I feel the legendary birds are maybe the best but at the same time they are birds. Moltres is a fire bird and it’s name is like molten (like hot lava) and molt (like a bird) and the Spanish “tres” indicating it’s the third in the bird trio. I will say it’s quite memorable looking for it on Victory Road and that’s a fond memory from when I was a child. And a lot of Pokémon don’t have that. It’s a tough set of Pokémon left but I’ve gotta save Mew. 

Saving: Mew

Missing Pic

On 4/10/2021 at 7:02 PM, 1234567890 said:

pokemon laughing GIF

I almost forgot about this so I better get this in before I forget. This cut does not please me at all but I do prefer Bulbasaur to Venusaur. Venusaur is from Gen 1 and is the evolved form of Bulbasaur to Ivysaur to Venusaur. It’s a grass type, I believe. It has a huge flower on its top. I like the whole Bulbasaur lines but Venusaur is my least favorite so that’s why I chose to cut it between the two. I’ll make this better and add more to it when im not on my phone.

save Bulbasaur 

Needs to be 100 words

Larvesta

Spr_5b_636.png

Unfortunately, Larvesta's cockroach-like journey where is always survives ends now. I commend @hayden98 who was the leader of this movement, but I genuinely like Weaville more. :( Larvesta is a dual-type Bug/Fire Pokémon introduced in Generation V. It evolves into Volcarona starting at level 59. Larvesta is known as the Torch Pokémon. Larvesta is a fuzzy, moth larva-like Pokémon. It has blue eyes in a shadowed face. Out of all Pokémon that evolve by a set level, Larvesta evolves later than any other unevolved Pokémon, at level 59. Larvesta may be based on a moth, most likely an Atlas moth larva. Larvesta is definitely a unique Pokémon as it is the only Fire-type to have an insectoid body, but it's journey ends now. Good job, @hayden98 for saving Larvesta all the times you did and getting it this far.

Save: Weaville

• Sad 1

Professor Rei Announcement: Cycle 14 Results

7b69c555c1ea0033ce69ea59ac37a75b.png

BADGES

The winner of this cycle's Badge are @FrogLenzen and @Solaris for being the two rankers with the fewer and higher number of participants in their respective rounds.

Both receive the Storm Badge!

4D4GfCv.png Storm_Badge.png7t0zEDh.png

BADGES LEADERBOARD

1. Solaris and FrogLenzen - 5 Badges

3. Steven and Victoria - 3 Badges

5. Hayden, Nico and Megan - 2 Badges

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 1