Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Answers

1 - How many rankers (from the original 9) have their Top 3 Intact? (2 Points)
Answer: 2

2 - Name them. (2 points each right)
Answer: Victoria and Steven

3 - The Alolan Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from Generation VII? (2 points)
Answer: Victoria or Derek

4 - Beside Dee which other two rankers cut Ultra Beasts? (Two names required) (1 point each)
Answer: Hayden and Sola

5 - The Galarian Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from Generation VIII? (2 points)
Answer: Hayden

6 - How many rankers (from the original 9) have lost their entire Top 3? (2 points)
Answer: 1

7 - Name them. (2 points each)
Answer: Dee

8 - The Dark Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Steven

9 - What have in common Megan and Victoria right now? 2 points
Answer: That their starters (Togepi and Chimchar) are the only ones left in the game. 

10 - The Fairy Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Hayden or Nico

12 - I’ve been very vocal about my top 10, so how many members have I already lost? (2 points)
Answer: 4

12 - Name them. (1 point each)
Answer: Excadrill, Grimmsnarl, Toxtricity and Zapdos

13 - The Flying Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Megan

14 - The Fire Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Victoria or Derek

15 - Which of the fully evolved starters from all Generations has the highest base Stats? (2 points)
Answer: Swampert

16 - The Grass Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Nico

17 - The Ice Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Victoria

18 - Which Pokemon made the highest jump in its ranking between the two rankdowns? (Hint: Mythical) (2 points)
Answer: Zeraora

19 - The Normal Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Derek

20 - The Psychic Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Derek

21 - Which Pokemon made the highest drop in its ranking between the two Rankdowns? (Hint: Fire Middle Evolution) (2 points)
Answer: Monferno

22 - The Steel Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Hayden or Steven

23 - The Water Badge is yet to be rewarded. Who has made the most cuts from this type? (2 points)
Answer: Megan or Sola

24 - There are five Pokemon that have the exact same placement in the two rankdowns. Name them all. Hints: Gen I Flying, Gen III Normal, Gen IV Ground, Gen V Grass (2 points each right)
Answer: Farfecht'd, Spinda, Hipopotas, Petilil and Swellow
Edited by .Rei

Ok I think I want to change the numbers of cuts and save and make them  - save 20 and cut 16 instead. This is because a bloodbath will happen and everyone will hate each other at the end of this cycle. 

Let me know if you all agree 

@1234567890 @Solaris @NGM @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @totes4totes @hayden98

Edited by .Rei

6 hours ago, .Rei said:

Ok I think I want to change the numbers of cuts and save and make them  - save 20 and cut 16 instead. This is because a bloodbath will happen and everyone will hate each other at the end of this cycle. 

Let me know if you all agree 

@1234567890 @Solaris @NGM @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @totes4totes @hayden98

whatever you want, its your game