Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Cycle 15

Alolan Trials

a75727dfd10afb27a5cee91fd1c48fb02c3a66ba_hq.jpg

The Alolan Trials are making their second consecutive appearance in the Pokemon Rankdown. The trial will be very similar as last year's where every trainer will see their knowledge of the rankdown tested.

RULES

Part I - Nominations

- Half of the remaining Pokemon will be in danger of leaving and 23 Pokemon will be cut at the end of the cycle.

- Each ranker must PM me a list of 10 pokemon numbered from 1 to 10, where number one will be The Pokemon you want the most to be nominated and number 10 the least.

- I will compile a list of 36 pokemon from your lists by giving scores to every pokemon depending on where you ranked them. 

Part II - The Trial

- The trial will consist of a series of questions where your knowledge of the Rankdown will be tested. 

- Every question will have a determined number of points and the main goal is to have as many correct answers and the highest possible score.

- The results will determine the order in which the rankers will perform their saves and cut.

1st Place - Save 2/ Cut 4

2nd Place - Save 2 / Cut 4

3rd Place - Save 2 / Cut 3

4th Place - Save 2 / Cut 3

5th Place - Save 2 / Cut 3

6th Place - Save 2 / Cut 3

7th Place - Save 1 / Cut 3

- If there is a tie with the scores, it will be broken by who was the fastest in submitting their scores.

- Your answers are final so NO CHANGES ARE ALLOWED AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR ANSWERS.

Part III - The Mini-Trial

- A second trial will be available after the first trial but it will not be mandatory.

- This specific trial must be done in 15 minutes and requires the ranker to perform an specific task and provide me with an answer. All of that will be explained via PM.

- After you finish your first trial, you can PM for the mini-trial and I will send it to you and start the 15 minutes-count.

- If you are successful with this mini-trial, your original score for the first trial will be increased by 20% and your time reduced by 20% as well. NO CHANGES ARE ALLOWED AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED.

BADGE: The badge goes to the ranker in first place.

First I need that everybody Pm me this form with the Pokemon they wish to nominate!

List of Pokemon to be nominated.  
1. ---- This the one you want the most to be nominated!

After I receive everything, we will set a time for when the trial will be posted.

@Solaris @Steven_ @hayden98 @FrogLenzen @totes4totes@1234567890 @NGM 

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 15 Posted
On 4/13/2021 at 7:44 PM, .Rei said:

- Every question will have a determined number of points and the main goal is to have as many correct answers and the highest possible score.

- If there is a tie with the scores, it will be broken by who was the fastest in submitting their scores.