Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

22c8870c08ed844bc49396fa1be495a80496102f

Elgyem

putting minimal effort into all my write-ups until i get to bring infernape back. because you all suck and i hope all your favorites burn in this game. elgyem is a psychic type pokemon introduced in gen v. i actually quite like it and its evolution beheeyem but i'm left with four options so regretfully i'm going to save kecleon because i can only hope this game is full of dumb terrible pokemon at the end instead of interesting good ones. anyway. there's no picture here yet because i can mourn as long as i want to so imagine elgyem as a rock alien with a big brain.

saving kecleon

Edited by totes4totes
  • Like 1

tenor.gif?itemid=7436031

Lunala

tried to think what Dee would do and he’s cut like 500 of the legendarios, mythicals, and ultra beasts from Gen VI so out lunala goes. Also lunala is better than medicham so my mission of getting all the worst Pokémon in the finals is going well because it’s what you all deserve. Lunala is a legendary and evolves from the middle stage of Cosmog (cosmoem? Idk it’s like 3F here and I’m on my phone and chilly) in Pokémon moon. It’s a legendary so it’s powerful. Probably has a BST of >650 again on my phone and can’t look. It looks like a space alien moon bird. 

Edited by totes4totes

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 7 Posted (Battle Pike Nominations - Bk)

Zweilous

tumblr_ogpxwmSlID1qd87hlo1_500.gif

I mean, did they ACTUALLY expect this design to look cool? (I guess this was a common trend for the Gen 5 designs. :/) Zweilous is a Dark and Dragon type Pokémon that is the middle form in the Hydreigon line. I guess it’s kind of cute, but the two heads is just too much for me lol. Also, the heads apparently don’t get along, so I’m not sure how this thing even functions well (the GIF doesn’t look too promising.) Overall, this is yet another example of a Gen 5 Pokémon that has a horrific design. Bye bye Zweilous!!!!! :kissbye:

Save: Polteageist

Battle Pike Nominations 

169px-Battle_Pike_E.png

Charizard

Blastoise

Ponyta

Cubone

Gligar

Munchlax

Mantyke

Porygon-Z

Scolipede

Cofagrigus

Tirtuoga

Mandibuzz

Zweilous ✔️

Helioptile

Sliggo

Polteageist ✔️ 

Impidimp

This set has only 17 Pokemon as Cofagrigus was nominated twice. This means that the last 

Edited by Bk1234