Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

25 minutes ago, Solaris said:

and I have caused far less then you or BK :stealth:

I was planning on being nice for the next few rounds but then something happened. 😐

22 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Bk and Sola when they see any Pokemon that's not their top personal favorite:

Meryl Streep GIF by MOODMAN

Why are you yelling Infernape’s nickname? 

Edited by Bk1234

Just now, Solaris said:

I need more ground types to be nominated though so I can aim for another badge.

I gave you Sandaconda and you for some reason immediately deliberately nominated one of my all time favorites and then cut something else.

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

I gave you Sandaconda and you for some reason immediately deliberately nominated one of my all time favorites and then cut something else.

you took my cut away.  🙂 I don't appreciate my cuts being stripped away like that.  Most people ask others to change their cuts/saves, and I usually oblige.   Also we don't nominate Gen 8's, they're too good.  

Wynaut

Image result for wynaut gif

Wynaut is a psychic type introduced during Gen III and is the pre-evolution of Wobbuffet. Wynaut can be obtained in two ways during its debut games. You can either hatch an egg received from an old couple in Lavaridge, or you can get lucky and find Mirage Island where Wynauts reign supreme. Wynaut has great HP but middling to outright bad other stats. Considering its eventual gimmick is to rely on Counter and Mirror Coat, this isn't too terrible, and I'm pretty certain Wobbuffet gets a lot extra bulk. Interestingly enough, while Wynaut is the only baby pokemon that can be found in the wild during Gen III, it is the only one that can't be found wild during the following generation. One other thing that I actually liked about Wynaut is its name in both English and Japanese. In English, it's obviously a play on "why not?". In Japanese, its name, Sohnano, translates roughly to "Really?" or "Is that so?". Overall this feels like a fair spot for Wynaut to peace out so that's why I'm cutting it (Plus I feel really lucky that Mothim hasn't already been cut so I had to hurry before someone did decide to take him out lol)

Saving Mothim

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

4wvruv.jpg

"well-known" is maybe not the most accurate.  I forget at times.  I remember most peoples Top 2-3, outside of them I can't be responsible for remembering everyone's favorites.