Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I really need to start a Voice rankdown so all of Bk's Voice friends can experience.................... this lmao

At one point I had a Voice Rankdown template made, you can have it!

Edited by Solaris

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I mean, I haven't targeted your favorites?  I was just stating a fact, you've not revived anyone yet, and theres a chance youll revive Charmander.

If you don't like Charmander, then fine whatever. But mentioning me in your write-up and pointing out how I still have revives made it seem like you were making a move against me.

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

If you don't like Charmander, then fine whatever. But mentioning me in your write-up and pointing out how I still have revives made it seem like you were making a move against me.

nope, when its a move against you, you'll know! :P 

Pinsir

250px-127Pinsir.png

I was never a fan of Pinsir before they gave it a Mega to try to make it viable and since the Mega did nothing for me, I just remain uninterested so yeah time to cut it. Props for being somewhat useful before Bug pokemon started to get some help in the competitive department around Gen IV or so, which is no easy feat. It was still frail af and with too many weaknesses to be my taste, but still, the fact that it wouldn't die at someone using Ember was nice. That said, Scyther/Scizor is way better so why bother with this, so yeah, out from here and thank you for your service.

Save: Froakie