Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

Helioptile

250px-694Helioptile.png

Stop mixing normal type with everything and expect us to care for it (or at least do it with ghost for OP results idk). Helioptile is basically a pokemon created with the sole purpose of getting every type combination within the game. Cool goal, but this pokemon is terrible and just serves that goal and nothing else, making it perfect pokedex filler. The only positive is that the design is somewhat nice (not the best, but hey there is way worse). It's Electric/Normal, and for some odd reason it uses a Sun Stone to evolve (I barely expect pokemon to make sense, but why not a Thunder Stone?). The other positive is that the line at least has good stats where it matters for an electric type: speed and sp. attack. But wtv, there is way better, the normal type adds nothing, and it's destined to be nothing more than a stat.

Save: Tirtuoga

Sliggoo

Image result for sliggoo gif

Goomy? Icon. Goodra? Amazing. Sliggoo? Ermm... it's how you get from one to the other. It's kinda creepy looking. Goomy is weird cute and this is weird creepy. It's a "soft tissue" pokemon, and a dragon type. I am absolutely HERE for dragon types not all looking like the typical winged lizard or whatever. So I'm not mad at its typing. I just don't think it looks very cool lol. It's a slimy snail/slug thing. Thankfully it's a pretty short time you have to spend as Sliggoo compared to other pseudo legendaries I think. Goomy doesn't evolve until 40, and you can get Goodra at level 50 if you level up when it's raining. The Pokedex says this thing is blind and uses smells to sense its surroundings. CREEPY. 

Save Cubone for Dee

IMPIDIMP

tenor.gif?itemid=15213997

Classified as the Wily Pokémon, Impidimp is a dual Dark and Fairy type introduced in Generation VIII. Impidimp evolves into Morgrem at level 32, and then ten levels later can evolve into Grimmsnarl. Impidimp’s design seems based on the mischievous fairytale creature called imps. According to the Pokédex, Impidimp sneaks into people’s homes, steals their belongings, and feeds off the negative energy of any frustrated people living there. Despite an interesting Dark and Fairy typing, Impidimp and its evolutionary forms are Pokémon I didn’t use on my Pokémon Sword team. I just don’t care for the design, so out goes Impidimp from the rankdown.

Saving Ponyta.

• Sad 1

Scolipede

Image result for Scolipede gif

Scolipede is a Gen 5 pokemon that is a bug and poison dual typing.  It is the evolution of Venipede.  You get it at level 30. Scolipede is a very very ugly pokemon.  We don’t like to see it.  It has a BST of  485 which makes it pretty good.  Its got a strong speed and strength.  So physical hitter is the best option for it.  It learns some solid bug and poison stab moves.  You can easily give it X-Scissor and Poison Jab later in its life.  I can see why someone would want to have it on the team, but there are better bugs out there, so pick something else!

Save: Cofagrigus

Munchlax

Spr_5b_446.png

Since my cut was stolen from me even after I offered to change it if asked I have to write another write-up entirely. 😢 Munchlax is a Normal-type baby Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves into Snorlax when leveled up with high friendship. It was the first Generation IV Pokémon to be revealed to the public in May 2004. That's a pretty cool stat. Munchlax is known as the Big Eater Pokémon. I wonder that makes Snorlax. :dead: It is a hyperactive Pokémon. It does not mind walking and running from place to place as it looks for food, but it is usually very slow-moving. So cute. :giggle:Munchlax makes an appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Munchlax is the heaviest baby Pokémon. :dead: WHAT A BIG CUTE BABY. :wub: It's time to go though, Munchlax. Sorry. :( 

Save: Charizard