Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Let me know!  My 5 IV feebas, has bad Attack, which is the one stat Milotic doesn't care about.  I got lucky!

Do you have a near perfect ditto to use for breeding?  

That's good. :thumbs: 

No, I just go through the breeding process of replacing the Day Care Pokémon each time the IVs are better. I also make sure to give one Destiny Knot to hold and the other an Everstone when it has the Nature I want.

Edited by Steven_

10 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

That's good. :thumbs: 

No, I just go through the breeding process of replacing the Day Care Pokémon each time the IVs are better. I also make sure to give one Destiny Knot to hold and the other an Everstone when it has the Nature I want.

me too.  I have a 6 IV perfect ditto that is used for my IV generation.  If I get another I will send it your way!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hayden98 said:

Smoochum

gif pokemon cute mine pokemon gif Smoochum misdreavuss •

lol might as well get rid of Smoochum now in case I discover that I really love more Pokemon from later gens. Smoochum is baby Jynx, which is probably enough reason to get rid of them. What else is there to say about Smoochum?

Queen :wub:  She banished her mother from the kingdom. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

three Johto dogs

No

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

bulky, hairy cat

Yes

The Gen II legendary beasts are cats and not dogs, and this is one of the very very very many Pokemon-related hills I will be dying on in this game, thanks

Unown

Unowns.jpg

I fully expect someone to yeet Delibird and Smeargle and if that doesn't happen then... well, look at your life choices. Onto Unown: just useless. Completely useless, unless you are trying to teach a kid the most freaked up way to learn the letters. In that case, completely appropriate.

• Like 1

Still waiting for them to create some type of evolution of Unown that involves catching all variations and fusing them together into one giant multi-eyed monster. I may consider liking Unown more if they ever did that. Until then they can all burn in hell.

Pineco (Type: Bug, Bagworm Pokémon)

tumblr_nco314Eols1trm1x0o1_500.gif

It's a pinecone. It's a pinecone that hangs from trees and waits around for bugs to fly by, so I guess it's a cannibalistic pinecone. Pineco makes it's shell thicker by glueing tree bark to its body, producing glue from its own spit. Not only is Pineco cannibalistic, but it also drops to the ground and explodes if anybody shakes its tree while eating. A cannibalistic, hangry pinecone. These things are easy to find in the games, especially in Gen II and Gen IV. But I guess since they are unobtainable in Gen VII and were cut from the 'Dex in Gen VIII, this previous statement is not completely true. You can level them up into Forretress at Level 31, which happens pretty quickly. Defense stats are pretty great, but everything else sucks. There are better Bug Pokémon. Period.

Some dude at Gamefreak: "wow, what kind of Pokemon should we create for Gen IV??"

Some other dude at Gamefreak: "wow idk man, everyone sure f*cking loves Pineco the bagworm tho, how about something like that???"

Dude: "WOW OMG genius, what if we make another bagworm and give it clothes or some sh*t, make there be multiple kinds????"

Other dude: "WOW BRILLIANT gotta catch em all, but for bagworms. Wow let's do it"

And Burmy was born. Hmmm I might use this as a write-up later....

• Haha 1